Changed phone number, can't access the app and can't get a hold of team support

Hello please some help…

Please somebody help me, i have changed my phone number i don?t have acces to the old phone number and I forgot my pin/passcode . The in-app chat isn’t working how can I set it again?? thank ou.

This is a user community, no Revolut support here.

I lost my phone with my SIM. Now I have a new phone and phone number and I am trying to reconnect again. I installed the app and say that I have no access to my number. Then I put my old number and my pin and afterwards it wants to scan my face and I am suppose to take a selfie. but nothing happens. What can I do? I can’t find a way to sign in the app and open the help chat…

Please check my post (and the linked topic) just above yours.

Can anyone help, I have changed my job which meant a change of email address and phone number, now I can’t access my app

Please check my post (and the linked topic) just above yours.

Hi, it doesn’t give me any direction how to access it again, my contact number and email address have changed

Nope…but it does give directions on how to contact Revolut support.

I need help too,been using revolut for years,i swap phonenumbers more frequently than my socks,and nowhere to ask for the last number i had.
Edit:problem is that i recently lost my phone,and i use prepaid cards so…

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

I am having such a hard time with Revoult app, cannot log in for days now .I have entered my number and it takes me in circles again and again . How i can log in the app in the most human way

You could try to log in through the website rather than using the app. You most likely will have to confirm the log in attempt through the app, if you you wait a few seconds it will offer you alternative methods (email or text, may depend on the country…). You can contact support through the web interface.

1 Like

To access thru any medium there is a standard 4 digit code . Which I don’t remember , in effort to that , I hsve been circking the wagons for days.

It’s impossible to log in.

Hello,

I’ve had this same problem.
I had my telephone and wallet stolen. Now with a new telephone and telephone number when trying to log in with my old number and passcode, (like I’ve read should be done,) I’m told my account doesn’t exist.
Can you please help me out with this problem?

Regards

Please scroll up (4 posts) to my post.

Why aren’t you using your old phone number with the new phone?

Hello I would like to log in to my Revolut account but the original phone number no longer exists and I can’t continue the Revolut app even after you enter the pin
How do I proceed to my account Revolut Thank you

Please scroll up (6 posts) to my post.

Hello everyone,
my phone broke and I need help accessing the app. I no longer use the phone number I used when I registered and don’t seem to know the passcode (which is strange). I would really appreciate help with restoring my access. Thank you very much! V.