Changed phone number, can't access the app and can't get a hold of team support

Problem solved, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @Chicken29,

Sure we can help. I will get in touch with you via a direct message and help you access your account.

Let me say that this is not a bug :slight_smile:

Best,

Andreas K.

3 Likes

Hi Andreas,

I have the same issue - my app did not recognize my profile and I have now changed phone numbers so i cant acces my account!

If i try to access it with a new number it says something went wrong.

Please helpā€¦ should i create a new account and block my old card?But how do i know how much I have left on my card?

Hi,

Since arriving in Australia Iā€™ve experienced the same problem. My old phone number used to setup the account is no longer my number and I canā€™t log back in. So Iā€™m left without any access to money at all! Can you please help?

Attempt to log in with your old number and go from there like it is described in the FAQs.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried that and it doesnā€™t recognise my pin at all

3 Likes

Are you able to send me a direct message?

Hi Andreas K.,

Like a number of others, I recently lost access to my Revolut account because I have changed phone numbers. At first I was able to continue accessing my old account, but upon the newest update, I was logged out and am required to establish a new account. To complicate things a little bit, I no longer have the same phone number my account is attached to, so I canā€™t verify that way. I still have my Revolut card and I have balance in my account! Would appreciate some help. Thanks! (Canā€™t figure out how to direct message you.)

Angela

1 Like

In case youā€™ve changed your phone number and you cannot access your account. Please follow my advise as described below:

• Open the app.

• Type your passcode, the app will require to enter the 6 digit code.

• Donā€™t enter any code

• Wait 2 mins and press support!

1 Like

Finally. A definite how-to guide for this :wink:

1 Like

hello, Sire Andreas K
Please, can you help me to bring my Revolut account on my new number phone ?
Thanks

Have you updated the app? You should see a link on the welcome screen after installing the app on a new phone for this case.

Thanksā€¦i didā€¦ But what must i do after ?

Did you manage to change the phone number?

@anon33247966 hi, Iā€™m in a similar situation, I tried your ā€œhow toā€ but I did not get the support button after 2 minutes.

I registered on Revolut a few months ago with a phone number that I no longer have access to since a few days. At the moment, I did not really want to use Revolut, but today I want to have a Revolut account, and I need it. So I tried to log in with a new phone number, but Revolut discovered that I have another account (with my old phone number), so I cannot log in to my old account, neither create a new account with my new phone number.

What should I do?

1 Like

I have the same issue.

I need help, please :fearful: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I want to send you a direct message AndreasK. :slight_smile:

Hi @anon33247966 Iā€™ve been locked out my revolut for a week now. Every time I put in the phone number and pin I used to create it I get a message saying itā€™s incorrect. Iā€™m stuck without my card and I would like some help in gaining access to my account again please.

Hi AndreasK - I have changed numbers and forgotten my passcode. Could you please advise on how to proceed?

@anon33247966

Hi there,

Iā€™ve received an email advertising this cards and decided to give Revolut another chance. HOWEVER I have lost my previous number and I have no access to it or remember it, itā€™s been impossible to try to log in to my account. Whenever I click the ā€˜canā€™t access my phone numberā€™ Iā€™m asked to insert the pass code!!! Which passcode, I have no access to my phone number Iā€™ve just mentioned. Itā€™s ridiculous that I canā€™t use my email to somehow log in again and order this awesome rainbow card! Such a great incentive shame on the logistics of the app!! Can someone please help me???