Changed phone number, can't access the app and can't get a hold of team support

Hello @anon33247966

I have a similar issue here. Trying to open an account with UK phone number but because I tried to open an account before with another phone number which did not successfully open an account because my country is not included. Now the app keeps asking me to log in with the old number with I no longer have access to. If I click “lost access to my number”, it requires 4 numbers passcodes which I have no idea what that is. Can you please contact me and sort it out? Thank you!

Please check my post just above yours.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. I just saw your post after I sent out mine and have contacted Revolut through Facebook.

1 Like

The bigest problem of this app is log in process and the customer service. You register with your mobile number and when you switch to new device when and you use this number for login frequently say " you use wrong code or phone number", you don’t even receive SMS code and app denies log in process. The only way to contact customer service is in the In app chat, but you can’t access it because you cant log in. On this email formalcomplaints@revolut.com nobody responds. This way you stay with blocked money, noone knows when to acces

That’s not true. You can also log in over the website with an e-Mail code to access chat.

Hey :wave:t5:
Please help me!
I registered long time ago in the app ,and with time I changed phone number and the passcode I also forgot… but I can login my email and I can verify myself! Please help me out.
Have a good day!:sunny:

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Hi I’m having the same problem I set up an account on my old phone number and I forgot my pin so I can’t access my account.

I recently moved countries and would like to sign up. Can’t do that as i have an old account. can you please assist?

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve lost access to my old number and the passcode doesn’t fit. Please assist with restoring the access.

Wondering if anyone actually got access to their account yet? I’m having trouble logging in, first time they send me the verification email to which, once activated nothing happened. Now I’m having the issue as to the app not recognising that my phone number is even associated with any account!
Please could someone advise!
Thanks in advance.

same here…did you have already your problem fixed ??

Hey guys,

I am trying to register in revolut but it says that i have already created an account in the past with another phone number.

I dont remember having done it.

Ive tried to login using the only old number ive ever had before my current one, but i dont know any code or password.

I cant get support on the app because i cant even login.

Can anyone help me here?

Thanks.

Por segunda vez consecutiva este año presenta la aplicación de revolut en mi cuenta bancaria este mismo problema ni me deja acceder a mi cuenta me da error como que pongo la contraseña mal cuando no es así porque mi contraseña siempre ha sido esa y no me da la opción de poder hablar con soporte pese a pasar 2 minutos

No. This is a user community, no Revolut support here.

Hello, can someone help me as well in regards of the same issue

Hello people,
I am very worry, I have same issue with my acount, I change my phone I already log Out from my last phone y I try to log in in my new one, I did everything I restart my phone I deleted the app and again started my phone but still not working, I wrote the team Revolut from Facebook and from mail. Feedback… but no one answer to me. Maybe here is any extra tip that you can bring to me, I geting extres I just recived my salary and I couldn’t pay my rent. Thanks