Can't log in to contact support

Please scroll up 9 posts.

Hi, I can’t receive text messages where I am due to lack of mobile signal. I need to learn the Revolut basics. I am trying to transfer money to a foreign bank account. I don’t want it to be a regular monthly payment but a one off payment. The help page is WAY TOO COMPLICATED for me. This community page is also WAY TOO COMPLICATED, too many options. I’m super busy leader and don’t have time to trawl through huge numbers of pages to find what I need. I need super easy, beginners guide. So far, I have got a physical card, a digital card, but not managed to work out how to add funds to foreign accounts on my Revolut account, and don’t understand how that relates to being able to make transfers aboard.

Hi, I can’t receive text messages here due to phone signal. Are there any videos on Youtube / Vimeo that have easy to follow instructions on how to use Revolut? Preferable ones without adverts?

Hello,
I have a similar problem.
I tried to create a new account. Verification failed because apparently I had an account before.
Thats right, but I closed it a long time ago. So I contacted support in-app. They said they just need some time to do a more indepth verification. So I wait.
And jsut a few hours later I get an email that my account got locked, because they suspect me having multiple account?!
Now I cant contact support anymore, because everytime I try to create a new account or login with my phone number, it just brings me to my locked account, where I cant contact support.

Please help me. I would really appreciate it.

1 Like

Good to know that it is a “normal” behavior from REVOLUT, don’t care about his customer. I trying during the last 2 weeks have a support to have access to my account and at maximum i got a call (not in the scheduled time). waiting the second call till now…
I already try to communicate via Instagram, Facebook, play store, email… now here.
Can you imagine my situation if i was dependent of this account?

I am having this same issue, I cannot log into my account and I am trying to reset my passcode but it keeps freezing- is there anything I can do?

what can i do i cant even enter to contact support

Same issue here. I’ve been locked for a week now. Contacted Revolut support through Facebook, Instagram (no answer yet on social media), several times over feedback@revolut.com, several times through my son’s Revolut in-app chat (agents responded they couldn’t help due to GDPR rules). I’m abroad, 10 000 km away from home, in a country I’ve never been before logged out of my account without access to cash.

1 Like

I can’t log in also - anyone can help me?

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you are unable to login to the app.:frowning_face:

Kindly check this FAQ link for login problem. I believe this will help you.:ninja:

@Kuciapek @rvarch @aidey @ZackHurst98 @arestides @HolySurvivor @lucinda104 Welcome to our community.:r:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

i checked it didnt help

2 Likes

@aidey, So sorry that you are still facing the same problem. :frowning_face: Don’t worry, :r: is here for your help. Kindly contact us through social media channels, so that we can help you individually. :ninja:

Are you wondering how to contact us by social media channels? :thinking: Just have a look here for the details. :hammer_and_wrench:

Hope this helps. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team

1 Like