Can't log in to contact support

I have also the same problem, I can’t login and therefor can’t contact support via app.
What is the solution?

Try one of the other ways to contact Revolut support that are mentioned in the topic below.

I want to access my account, I can’t get my mobile number, the correct one, you send me a password for Modufucar, I put a new login with the new one, it tells me that it is not correct, if 2 weeks

I want to restore my Revolut account. How can I contact customer service to prove I used my own money. No further verification was requested, but my account was closed.

Scroll up two posts.

I am facing a huge issue with revolut app , cannot log in and it keeps me throwing in circles . There is no customer service help at all . If i cannot get in the app, how can i message there team , This has been very frustrating situation for days . App for money is suppose to be easy for the owner of the account to use . I am travelling and i am helpless as my funds are coming in revolut account . Please email me , if there is a human behind the app .

Scroll up 4 posts…

There is no Revolut support in this community.

i am also facing same problem

Please check my post just above yours.

I last used Revolut a year plus ago. When I try to log in now, it asks me for a selfie but then rejects it… so I can’t log in, and I can’t contact support because you need to be logged in to do that. I have no idea how much there is in the account. I created an account on here but it doesn’t look like I can actually create a new topic. How do I get whatever funds are in Revolut back out?

Nope. There are several other ways to contact Revolut support without the need to access the app.

same problem ..

Please check my post just above yours.

Hey :wave:

I’m having a similar issue but with the web login for Revolut Business. I would usually login via Google OAuth, and verify via my app. When I went to login today, the OAuth selection would come up, I choose my business email, and I get brought to the signup screen.

I can’t manage to contact support without logging in and I’ve scoured the help section of the website, but all advice leads to logging in. I can see my account via the app on my phone, but cannot contact support from there.

I’d love to get some help resolving this as it involves my business.

Many thanks :blush: :v:

This issue was actually resolved – I was using the wrong email :man_facepalming: However, it would be useful to be able to contact support via the phone app to get the solution a little quicker.

Hi I have the same issue here. I cannot login in the app to contact support

Please scroll up 5 posts.

I also can’t login because I changed my telephone number. I contacted Revolut by Instagram, and I received an automated message to login in the app and contacted the support :joy:

Anyone knows how can I contact the support?

Please scroll up 7 posts.

Hello, dear Revolut Customer Support Team! writes you have an account, log in, and when you try to log in, it writes either the number or password is incorrect. I have already tried to log in 150 times, but everything is useless, it doesn’t work. In this regard, is it possible to somehow restore the account or delete it and create a new one. I really need you! Please help!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yum::hugs::pray:

when I insert a new number, then a password, it writes me the wrong email address, number or password. And I do this three times, but the assistant agent, live chat does not come out. And then it turns out that my account is being checked, until May 6th. And then the same story. My old number, messages come to it, but I can’t send messages or call from it. Here are the cases. Who can help? , number or password. And I do this three times, but the assistant agent, the live chat does not go out. And then it turns out that my account is being checked, until May 6th. And then the same story. My old number, messages come to it, but I can’t send messages from it, or make calls. That’s how it is. Who can help?