Banned phone number

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut who isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

This is a user community no Revolut support here.

Hello! My phone number has been banned, i couldn’t finish my registration, could you please help me with this?

Please check my post just above yours.

1 Like

Hi ! How can I contact the Revolut support without having an account ?
I have an issue when trying to create an account via the app.

Thanks

Please check my post just above yours.

1 Like

Hello i have the same problem, i also give you a direct message @anon33247966

Hello i have the same problem, i need some help to resolve

Hello I’m having the same problem can you help me aswell

I had been trying to register my first account with Revolut for several weeks and always there was an error “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong”. Once I received a confirmation code but It was when I couldn’t continue the sign up procedure. After that there were no confirmation codes anymore. Every try ended up with “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong”. After the last update I tried to reinstall Revolut and tried to Sing-up one more time. But now I can’t even enter my phone number since there is no my country code shown in the list. Now there are only 5 counties listed: US, UK, France, China and India. When I installed Revolut on my wife’s phone, there were all the countries, not only those five. When I tried to sign-up there, I got “Unable to perform this action since your phone number is currently banned. Please contact support”.

Hello

My daughter had a Junior account. He turned 18 and closed the juniro account, but he can’t open another account now.
Can you help us somehow?

Thank You in advance for help
Gelu

Hi @anon33247966 . Can I send you a messaje direct to help us to make a number valid to create a account?

Thank ou in advance for help
Gelu

Have you checked his profile/user stats? :man_facepalming:

Joined 26 Jul '16
Last Post 24 Jan '20
Seen 9 Dec '20

1 Like

Unfortunately for me you are right. I have not checked.
It annoys me that there is no possibility to make another card for the child after I closed the Juniro card. And I don’t understand how it would be simpler to do so that this is simple. That’s why I asked here.

Thanks

Please check comment #61:

1 Like

I have the exact same problem and my phone is banned and I have no idea what to do as I do not have account in revolut and I cannot use the app to contact support. Please help!!!

Hi @nickyhr and welcome.
Please read (this topic) about the ways to contact :r:

Salut am si eu o problema similară si dacă reusesc sa imi fac cont imi este inchis imediat fara nici un motiv concret

Hi there, my phone number is banned and I am trying to regain access to my revolut account. I cannot contact the support team via chat as I cannot log in the app.
Can someone please help with removing the ban?

Kind regards

Hi @dinuemilandrei and welcome
You may find that by reading (this topic) you will find other ways of contacting :r: other than in app which you don’t have access to.

Hello, I have the same problem. I tried sign up for Revolut but it now says that my phone number is banned, and when I try to enter the application it gives me an error.