Apple Pay support

You can’t. Unlike on an iPhone where you can simply drag and drop cards to change their order, on an Apple Watch the only way is to remove cards and re-add them in the desired order. You can’t even reorder cards in the Watch app on the iPhone, which is where you add cards; it only lets you select the default (first) card.

It was a discussion that I have participated on a Apple Pay forum, I don’t have a source related to the posible new Apple Pay fee structure

I am just waiting which company will put out Apple Pay first. Curve or Revolut. It’s a win-win.

But currently, I never used my Revolut card for 4 months and counting simply because of no Apple Pay. Don’t want to carry that many plastic cards.

1 Like

I bet Curve!

twentyyyyyyyyyy

Curve are almost as bad. Curve states “We’re aiming to release Apple Pay and Google Pay in the near future… stay tuned!. When I asked Curve in late July 2018 what this meant, they told me that “We hope to support Apple/Google Pay by the end of Q4 this year”. To me “near future” cannot reasonably be used to mean 5 months away, so they’re almost as bad as Revolut repeatedly saying “soon”. Revolut are worse because they’ve been promising Apple Pay since April 2017.

1 Like

oh well, it seems everybody shoots promises in the air :frowning:

Yeah meaning of the word “soon” in fintech is something quite different than you would expect.

Actually, from looking at Curve’s roadmap - Apple, Google and Samsung Pay integration are in progress and been there since last month.

1 Like

No WePay smhsmh, disappointed with you curve!

we are at 16th of January and still no trace of Apple Pay. Revolut are you joking ?

6 Likes

I’m still surprised why I don’t see this kind of animosity towards things that make a practical difference and yet I see it for something that at best is just a convenience

2 Likes

Because different features mean different things / are of different importance to different people. It is as simple as that.

4 Likes

People should get their priorities straight, or at least be reasonable. Somethings are more important than others :ok_hand:

It’s also very simply to understand as a business they have a lot more important things to do and luxuries are likely to come behind core functionality. If you want Apple Pay, go somewhere else in the meantime :thinking: come back when Revolut get to it, if it’s so annoying that you badger so much maybe it’s a deal breaker and Revolut isn’t for you, as it stands

4 Likes

@Recchan You are obviously not interested in a discussion, but just in being “right”. Enjoy it. I have better things to do.

2 Likes

I’m not interested in a discussion that goes in circles. I know you’re not satisfied with the consistent soon™ bull that Revolut has been pulling, I’m just asking why you’re continuing this line of complaints when there’s clearly no one that cares besides yourselves.

2 Likes

I care. But that doesn’t change anything since apple pay is not available in Romania. I also care about RON IBAN but that’s not happening either. Or airport lounge access.

I already moved to N26 even I have paid the complete year on metal. Really disappointing. Not only for Apple pay…

El El jue, 17 ene 2019 a las 14:03, Serbanescu Bogdan via Revolut Community revolut@discoursemail.com escribió:

2 Likes

I recently opened Starl… bank account. And I can pay via Apple Pay finally!

2 Likes

Luckily you have found an alternative. No Google Pay, No Apple Pay, No Masterpass, etc. here in bloody :austria:.

Trust me I can tell you it’s mostly a novelty here, most people I know use it a few times and then go back to their card, because they don’t want Google making an entire log of their purchases.

MasterPass is honestly awful, assuming you mean that “bank offered app to link your MasterCard”. They need to make a MasterPass by MasterCard app that lets you link your cards and pay by QR/Tap to Pay via NFC to make this worth using.

Might be worth noting not many banks even support it.

:austria::heart_eyes:

1 Like