Anyone having issues?

Hi,
I am having issues using accessing my app. For the past week it has been crashing as soon as I log in and I am unable to access my account.

Hi there. I am new here and could not figure out how to start a new topic. I tried to top up my revolut account and although the has left my bank and they gave a ref number and everything, revolut says the money the transaction was declined and the money was sent backā€¦ th app help is not very helpful and do not know what to do. Can someone please help?

Revolut on Facebook solved my problem

Thanks - I am getting a response via Facebook messenger to Revolutā€™s Facebook account

My App is also not working, 1st it was telling me incorrect passcode which it wasnā€™t but I reset my password anyway to do this is to put my card number into the app. At this point I could enter a new passcode, the app was shaking if ya know what I mean so I closed the app and I canā€™t log in since. Plz plz resolve this

1 Like

Hi guys. Maybe someone can help me.
One person made the transfer of 250ā‚¬ from him bank account to my Revolut account. But, it is appeared reversed, and I donā€™t know why. So, maybe someone had the same problem and can help me understand why this transfer has been reversed. Thank you!!!

Having a similar problem here. Switched phones. Downloaded the app, sends an authentication email but every time I click authenticate it just brings me to the same screen saying resend email in 60seconds!
Cant get into the app for support. My money is in my vault so I canā€™t even use my card until I can get into my app

I FIGURED IT OUT ! Get another phone (android!) enter your original acc phone number and open the link to renew your password on the android phone ! IT WORKS

Lee Ellis Stafford

I have been unable to access my account for over a monthšŸ¤” I have verified my phone my email my number and sent photo I.D by way of selfie and driving license in excess of 20 timesā€¦ I have no access to my account or money or what transactions are taking place and I have 2 children to shop and provide for whilst already in trying circumstances. I have been bounced around and palmed off continuously and I am appalled at the lack of urgency and care that has been shown. Once or if I gain access to my account I will be closing the account and to think I pay a premium as well? Unbelievable

Same, I already verified mine along time ago but now pops up a msg sayng I need to verify and when I try to click just brings me back to the main menu :upside_down_face:

I have the exact same problem, have you had any luck in finding a fix?

Ok I contacted revolut through the Facebook messenger app. Finally got through to a real person. They changed my email address which for some reason that got it working. Maybe thatā€™ll work for you too

Please can you help

I am a customer of Revolut and pay for a premium account and have been with Revolut for 2 years.
Since the beginning of March I have been locked out of my account unable to access my money or see what is going in or out of my account.
For a month I have been receiving the same generic message thanking me for my patience and that the compliance team need to check some details?
I have sent my passport, driving license, photo ID, phone verification, email verification, answered security questions repeatedly for over a month.
I have a family to look after and as it stands am not able to pay my utility bills, my rent, pay for travel, pay for petrol and more importantly food. I have no other access to money and know am in a situation where I have to go to a food bank and rely on the generosity of friends and neighbours to get by in already immensely difficult times.
This situation causing me to become sick through stress worry anxiety embarrassment and hardship through no fault of my own and my family and children to go without, my gas and electricity cut off?
I am at my wits end both mentally and physically drained this is by no way acceptable in any circumstance let alone the current worldwide crisis.
I am reaching out to you before filling a complaint to the financial ombudsman and several other avenues.
I think I have been more than patient and deserve an immediate resolve I am saddened to even be writing this message and feel like I am begging.
Please can you help?

Regards,

L.

I canā€™t use the Revolut app since December. When i open it a message like ā€œWe need some informations. We are sorry for bothering you, but before we can activate your account we need more informations.ā€ appears. The thing is that when i enrolled to the app i used my personal ID to enroll. Itā€™s 4 MONTHS since i canā€™t use the app. They keep sending me automated messages but no real person contacted me FOR 4 MONTHS. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!

Canā€™t login at all, the app is more and more unstable, day after day.

I canā€™t reactivate my acc. I havenā€™t forgotten my pin but it would not let me log in. I press Forgot, it sends me authorization email, or message, but when I press it, it says some kind of error happened:))))) annoying

I need help ASAP revolut.

Can someone from your support team help me out here? Iā€™m trying to log into my revolut account through the app. I get the sms code sent to my phone, I enter same and then the pin. After the pin the app freezes while I get a second SMS with another code while the app remains freezing. Itā€™s been like this since yesterday. Iā€™ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app few times and cleared its data to no avail. I need this sorted please.

This is happening to me now. I get the code, then I enter my pin and thatā€™s when it just stops. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I hope all is well.

Iā€™d like to request your help for a technical issue.

A week ago I updated Revolut app to 6.34.1 on my iOS 13.3.1.
Awkwardly it requested passcode, not touchID as usual.
Selected ā€œForgot codeā€ option. Received an email with link to open in Revolut App. At this stage it requested my Revolut card original PIN. I do not have PIN noted anywhere because it was secure inside app.
Now Iā€™m unable to log in.

Meanwhile updated app for 6.36. After repeting Forgot my password processā€¦ app shows a message ā€œSorry there was an error. Please try laterā€.

Still unable to access my account.

occuring the ssme for me, I need an answer APSAP please I have to do some transfers, thanks