Anyone having issues?

I can’t verify my identity… I send my ID card and a selfie and it can’t be completed…

Issue accessing the app. I tried to reinstall but can’t even verify my identity now. Can you please fix it? Looking at this thread the problem is not new. By when do you plan to fix this problem?

After being asked to upload the same ID Revolut already has, the selfie camera in the app didnt work. Was advised to uninstall app, but didnt want to in case had trouble logging back in. Now cant even log in, as suspected.
Stop putting out beta software when ppl rely on this for financial transactions!
Any customer service here with an ETA on when this will be resolved?

Hi @anon33247966 and @anon71086934

UPDATE:
Today updated app to 6.36.1. It again asks for my Revolut card original PIN, which I don´t have - as explained before.

So I still unable to log in.

I there any different method to validate account ownership, using any info gave on registration?

Kind regards,

Tried to reinstall the app (beta) and now I can’t get in to the app!!
:dizzy_face::roll_eyes::mask:

Android

Hello, I have such a problem, I transferred money from my account to the Revolut account,and it’s been 2 months and I don’t have any money in my Revolut account,and the money has disappeared from my bank account

Have you already contacted in app chat support and your bank? Do you have a transfer confirmation? Have you shown that to the :r: support? What kind of payment was this? SEPA to your local EUR account? Have you checked transfer details?

Hi,
After the new update I can’t log into my app. It keeps saying ‘something went wrong’. It tried to set up a new account then said my details look the same as another account now I just can’t log in.
I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times. Please help.

Yes, same for me! It was working for a little while then stopped working again and is now working again :confused:

Hi everyone! I have a problem. I get an email from revolut that I need to submit my I’d. I’m attaching screenshot below. So the problem is after I’m clicking the button “submit my id” I’m just sign into the app and nothing more. I tried to find some category or whatever to submit my I’d, but I never found something like that. I dont want my account to be closed. Is anyone can help me with that?? Thank you!!
Screenshot_20200429-181206_Email|243x500

Hello Valeriiaa

Have you signing in into the :r:evolut app normally, without clicking the Submit new ID button in the email?

If I recall, you will be prompted to verify your Revolut account when you log into the :r:evolut app. From there, you will be able to take a photo of your identification document to be submitted. It’s quite a straight forward, step by step process all done in the Revolut app.

Hello Poppy, Welcome to the :r:evolut community.

Can you clarify, do you already have an existing Revolut account, which you are attempting to log in?

From your post, it seems like you are trying to create another new Revolut account, which you may already have, that prompted the message that says the phone number is already registered. Each individual can only have one personal Revolut account.

I open the app type in my phone number and then greeted with the message “ We’re sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later”. This happens with any phone number I use.

Hi Roy,

Yes, all the time I can sign in into the app normally, like always.
Revolut asked me to confirm my ID once, but i didn’t have data connection so its showed me “something went wrong” and it never asked me again. So every time I can normally log in into the app, that’s the problem…

Hi KayMan,
I went through this for one full day. My account, app, chat was fully blocked. I made repeated attempts for 24 hours on my mobile. It happened 2 days ago. What helped me is, I used my husband’s mobile. I downloaded Revolut and tried logging in with it.

Hi,

No I’m not trying to set up a new account.
When the app updated the home screen asks for my phone number and when I enter it it not just states something went wrong.

There is no way of logging in.

I only have one account that I know of and have been using for about a year now. I changed the phone number to my Australian number about 6 months ago.

When I spoke to the Facebook messenger team they asked if I was trying to log in with my UK number which I responded no and now they have stopped responding.

Regards
Andrea Thomson

Poppy:

After the new update I can’t log into my app. It keeps saying ‘something went wrong’. It tried to set up a new account then said my details look the same as another account now I just can’t log in.

Hello Poppy, Welcome to the :r:evolut community>

Can you clarify, do you already have an existing Revolut account, which you are attempting to log in?

From your post, it seems like you are trying to create another new Revolut account, which you may already have, that prompted the message that says the phone number is already registered. Each individual can only have one personal Revolut account.

@anon33247966 Hi ! I have a judge bug. I changed my device, I’ve uploaded the app to log in to my account but it seems impossible to log in, they ask me to create a new account. And I tried the “I did not receive the code” thing but it does not work at all since they say there is a problem when I enter my phone number. Is it possible to help me ?

Hello,
This morning I tried loging in my revolut account with passcode. I figured out that I have forgotten it.
So I proceeded with “forgot my passcode”. It took me to a page of taking “selfie with id”. This lead me to the chat with a live agent. Here after chatting, I received an authentication link to reset the passcode on my email id. I created a new passcode. But in the confirm new passcode section, after repeating the new passcode the page did not go ahead.
So basically I am not able to login to my account at all.

Hi!
I have a problem with my new phone. When I open the app, I put my phone number, it sends me an email for verification, i click on authenticate, but then it opens the app on a white page and nothing happens… So i can’t access my account :frowning: Anyone has the same issue ?

Hi There,
can anyone help here? I had my account for almost a year now but all of a sudden it was temporarily blocked for almost a month now and I cannot even get into the app, instead, I am redirected to a chat which I keep receiving the same message from automatic system with literally no help only 2 times I was able to chat with an agent and they asked for a selfie with my ID and again they send me to another team which never answered and all it shows on the top is “looking for an agent”. this is ridiculous during this time that I really needed my account and there is literally no help from Revolut.
can please anyone help?