Anyone having issues?

For about 2 months now the trading platform seems to be very slow in opening Buy/Sell option, initiating the transaction + I regularly get a message for connections issue. This caused couple of my transactions to occur a bit later then intended, hence purchasing stock at a much higher price then planned.

Anyone having similar issues with the trading platform?

All the time. I can’t buy any shares, because it just freezes. I uninstalled it and installed again and it just doesn’t work. I am so angry right now.

That won’t work. There is no one to talk to on a phone. Please do not give out wrong information to the people.

I tried putting all relevant information already into this thread:

1 Like

Hi Pato1,

Try using another mobile device if you can. Install Revolut app and your email on the same device and then restart this process.
It helped me two days ago, I could not login or reset my passcode and I was not even able to reach to chat with a live agent.
Then I used my husband’s mobile and apparently every thing was fine and I could reset my and see my account.

I have the same issue , just erased my phone this morning and now when im trying to log in i get a blank page when i click the link in the mail , and then it takes me again to the phone number input ! how can we resolve this issue ?

1 Like

hi. ive had problems trying to sign into my existing revolut account after getting a new phone. It takes me through sign up process, then says i need to sign in as ‘i seem to have an existing account’ Then it sends me back to the beginning. Dont know what to do

I’ve unfortunately deleted my 2 virtual CC and now the app doesn’t get me in, I can’t do nothing right now, I just hope someone will reply me asap. Thank you in advice

Hey, I can’t access my app, it keeps closing as soon as I open it, I’ve updated it & still having the sand issue, HELP !! This is beyond frustrating!!! :rage:

Hi I can’t access the app also. try to reinstall but it doesn’t work

Hello,

I have the same issue on IOS. The application worked fine yesterday but now when I click on it the login screen apears as in trying to get my face ID or PIN but it crashes immediately.
I have an iPhone X running iOS 13.4.1.
Please help me!

Thank you,
Florin

Hi . I have problem . Im getting " we’re sorry , something has gona wrong. Please try later
What can I do?

I also have the same problem, I type in my phone number and it doesn’t send and sms. If I try forgot phone number and then type the phone number I
Registered with then I can type in my pin. But after more than two weeks I keep getting: something went wrong try again later. Then I have the option chat with us when I choose that I just get a blank screen but no support chat.

Please help me with this issue thanks

Hello,

I have a problem with “something went wrong, please try later”. It’s been since I have created account and I couldn’t log in even once. I tried to install app once again and on different device. Is there possibility to delete this account so I could try to create another one or other sollution to this problem??

Thank you

Request for new ID twice on email. Is it authentic? I don’t trust it. What should I do?

You might want to talk to support via in-app chat.

I can’t reset app it tells me something went wrong! I can’t chat with anyone to sort it out. I can’t access my money completely stuffed!

I followed all the instructions and till now I can not generate payment link.
Please some one helppppppppppppppppppppp.

I’ve reinstalled my iPhone 7 and when tried to login in the app it said that my passcode is wrong. I’ve choose the “Forgot your passcode” option and it send me an e-mail. Opened the link from the mail and entered a new one and still it says that my passcode is wrong. I’ve send selfie with my ID and it only opens a window that says “All chats” and has nothing on it :frowning: It’s really frustrating - can’t access the in app support, can’t get in touch with someone to help me sort out this situation. What should I do now?

I cannot setup my account past the question asking what I will use revolut for.
It just says there is a problem and to try later.