Anyone having issues?

So I’m not able to log in anymore, it’s saying put my number and then put my pin code and nothing happens after I put it. Is there any solution because I need to pay rent

Hello,i also have the same issue, can’t access the application for 1 week now and i still can’t i already tried to reboot mobile and to re-install the app.

why can’t I recieve payements from other people? I send them a link, rquest for payement and when the try to pay they recieve a massage:
sorry we cannot send your friend money at this time. Please ask them to check their account limits from the profile section of their app

what account limits??? I have Revolut for 2 years and there was no account limits
and I can’t find them on my app

I’m stuck at Identity Verification in Progress. It has been like this for more than 3 days or so. I’ve sent all the required documents and I’ve received also the Revolut card. Thanks

2 Likes

Revolut stuck on identifying process. Mega frustrating. :weary:

1 Like

Hello, i am trying to verify my account with Revolut. And i am trying to do it for almost a month. Problem is I am in Lithuania right now, but i had account in UK. I am trying to create account here. Hovewer when i m trying to verify my id, it says i cant be registered because i already have account.
Plus i can’t access contact us button from the app because its not there. Soooo i dont know what should i do. I have iphoneX. It seems it is quite a bug and i wonder how no one notices it.

Hello @Revolutbusiness ,

I have set up my account but it’s waiting for verification.
Is it possible it takes longer than usual?

Thanks you!

Bart Roosen

Hi there!

Every business application needs to be reviewed by our Onboarding team to determine if all the needed information was sent and if it matches our requirements.
Depending on the volume of requests our team faces, this might take up to a few days, although it’s usually addressed in a few hours in most cases.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

1 Like

How can I open a new topic?

Metal cashback from 20.3-22.3 hasn’t been credited yet. Does anyone else have this problem? The payments are completed.

Dear Sir or Madam, I’ve received an email telling me

“We have recently emailed you to explain that the ID documentation we have on file for you is no longer valid. You didn’t do anything wrong, it’s just that regulations change, and certain processes no longer apply.”

When I try to upload a picture of my passport using the phone app, it makes me enter my phone number, a code which it sends to this number, my full legal name and date of birth, then it notices I am a member, and asks me to hit ‘Yes’. It then goes back to entering my phone number, and so on ad infinitum.

I’m having the same problem

You can speed up verification by contacting :r: on twitter/ facebook …
Hope you sort it out👍

Hello
Today is the 6th day of me wanting for verification. How long I have to wait?
Can I use it to trade while I wait for the verification?

I tried messaging Revolut on Facebook, and it said “please get in touch with our in-app support staff who are available 24/7 to help you! In the Revolut app, go to Dashboard -> Tap on the ‘?’ icon -> Swipe down -> Chat to us. Type “live agent” into chat and an agent will be with you as soon as they are able to.” Unfortunately, I am unable to do this - the app just keeps asking me to enter my phone number and several other things, then takes me back to entering my phone number.

My bank card wont work in the cash machines and wont allow me to see my balance or withdraw money. Also the app on my phone has stopped working and the authentication button on the message that’s been sent to me via the app wont open. When i click the button titled ‘Authenticate’ a new blank page opens to tell me ‘You are offline’…???

This is the only bank account i have and my only means to access any money. I’m based in London and as your London office is closed due to the Coronavirus I have no idea how i’m supposed to get my account back online and get access to the only funds i have.

Please help quickly.

Best Regards.

And also I can’t trade. It’s says that something went wrong. So can this issue be resolved or I have to search for another platform!?

1 Like

hi, I’ve been on Revolut for a week now
and im still waiting for my card. Got money on my account. Look like my identity been approved BUT nothing its happening…
I’ve tried to ask for a another card but this message appear every time I try
" pending checkouts limit exceeded "
Can someone give me advice please!

Hi There I logged out from my account and can’t login back on when I’m putting my phone number error pops up , please help me cause I’m without any money without the app

1 Like

Since last update at 03 april 2020 when I try to log to my account the app crash in android studio it show me this message

--------- beginning of crash

2020-04-03 10:16:10.441 5128-5128/? E/AndroidRuntime: JUNK_FATAL_EXCEP: FATAL EXCEPTION: main,Process: com.revolut.revolut, PID: 5128
2020-04-03 10:16:10.444 5128-5128/? E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.revolut.revolut, PID: 5128
java.lang.RuntimeException: Internal error in Cloud Firestore (21.4.0).
at com.google.firebase.firestore.g.c.b(Unknown Source)
at com.google.firebase.firestore.g.e.run(Unknown Source)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:873)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:193)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6746)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:499)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:858)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to gain exclusive lock to the Cloud Firestore client’s offline persistence. This generally means you are using Cloud Firestore from multiple processes in your app. Keep in mind that multi-process Android apps execute the code in your Application class in all processes, so you may need to avoid initializing Cloud Firestore in your Application class. If you are intentionally using Cloud Firestore from multiple processes, you can only enable offline persistence (that is, call setPersistenceEnabled(true)) in one of them.
at com.google.firebase.firestore.g.c$b.a(Unknown Source)
at com.google.firebase.firestore.g.h.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:458)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:301)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at com.google.firebase.firestore.g.c$b$a.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to gain exclusive lock to the Cloud Firestore client’s offline persistence. This generally means you are using Cloud Firestore from multiple processes in your app. Keep in mind that multi-process Android apps execute the code in your Application class in all processes, so you may need to avoid initializing Cloud Firestore in your Application class. If you are intentionally using Cloud Firestore from multiple processes, you can only enable offline persistence (that is, call setPersistenceEnabled(true)) in one of them.
at com.google.firebase.firestore.c.bg.b(Unknown Source)
at com.google.firebase.firestore.b.q.a(Unknown Source)
at com.google.firebase.firestore.b.r.run(Unknown Source)
at com.google.firebase.firestore.g.c.d(Unknown Source)
at com.google.firebase.firestore.g.d.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:301)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
Caused by: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabaseLockedException: database is locked (code 5 SQLITE_BUSY)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativeExecute(Native Method)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.execute(SQLiteConnection.java:569)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.beginTransactionUnchecked(SQLiteSession.java:323)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.beginTransaction(SQLiteSession.java:298)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.beginTransaction(SQLiteDatabase.java:549)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.beginTransaction(SQLiteDatabase.java:460)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getDatabaseLocked(SQLiteOpenHelper.java:390)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getWritableDatabase(SQLiteOpenHelper.java:298)
at com.google.firebase.firestore.c.bg.b(Unknown Source)
at com.google.firebase.firestore.b.r.run(Unknown Source)
at com.google.firebase.firestore.g.c.d(Unknown Source)
at com.google.firebase.firestore.g.d.call(Unknown Source)
2020-04-03 10:16:10.558 27900-27949/? E/memtrack: Couldn’t load memtrack module