Anyone having issues?

Good nights, I’ve the same problem in iOS just now. I’ve try to reinstall but I doesn´t work.

Won’t let me verify my identity!

The App opens, shows the Revolut junior notification then disappears! No buttons work while this happens.

I’m still experiencing performance issues. Can log in and if I manage to ‘land’ in another section than ‘accounts’ in the app, it seems to work for a bit, but as soon as I land in ‘accounts’, the app is crashing completely (status March 27th). Aka: no visibility over transfers, no transfers, no access to help, no receipts, etc.

Please, please team find the bug or let me get in touch with you somehow (because I can’t even reach the support via app…) thx in advance

Unable to enter passcode - just says there is a problem. Meanwhile Revolut says all systems fine. Can we get a fix?

1 Like

Verify my identity please! Help!

I need to chat to the support team but when I try and access the in-app chat I seem to be offline and I have been for the past 3 days. How do I change my status to online so that I can use the in-app chat feature?

I am having issues to connect to my account. It is bizarre, I reply to the mail and it sends me back to the same point. If anyone from Revolut is reading please contact me . It is not normal that getting back to your money becomes impossible. If nothing happens I will write to the Italian Bank regulating institution.

Hi,

I just restored my iPhone XS, and cannot get into the app. When opening the app after the install, I input my mobile number, then an e-mail is sent on my device. When I click the Authenticate button, I am taken straight back to the screen that just told me an e-mail was sent. So, unable to get into the app… :frowning:

Advice?

Yes can someone please get my account verified. Thank you

I am trying to post about an issue I am having in relation to not being able to trace an exchange transaction I made recently. How do I go about raising this, please?

I still havent gotten any type of reply with help to access my premium account from any of these moderators, and this is costing me money monthly, why dont revolut even have a standard support email for people that dont have access or forgot their phonenumber, i never seen worse service than this

Is this really only way to be able to post question? Where is email/chat option or better a phone number to customer service?Do they have something to hide or keep uneasy questions/complaints away from the public?I joined revolut as friends told me how brilliant it is.Now since I can’t find answers to my questions I’m starting to have doubts about the whole thing.Can I trust them to send larger sum abroad?

2 Likes

Hi all this is my first time on this page. trying to find some info,but unable to do so.Tried to find a chat/email option but no luck either.How is this company operating in case anything goes wrong?I want to send 40k pounds abroad but don’t trust it to be honest. Such a large company,everyone is talking about but no support, can’t create my own topic…Am I doing something wrong or is it how this should be? Few questions I wanted to ask: What’s the limit for sending GBP abroad as I can only see a domestic values in FAQ? How do I contact anyone from revolut if anything goes wrong?I hear stories of money being locked as a “fraud” case continued for months. How do I post anything on this forum?Thank you for your help

1 Like

I have tried to verify identity in app several times without success. Help!

I open the app on my iPhone, input thumb, then the app immediately closes. Please help.

This! Literally no way of posting a new topic! And nowhere that tells you what you need to do and what level you need to reach before they give you permission to post a topic! I posted a reply on a different thread which got deleted (by this harshly moderated forum) and someone replied to it before saying I need to achieve member status. Seriously this is riddiculous!

1 Like

When the app opens up on my phone it asks for my number

1 Like

Hi I am not able to log into my account I need help asap

2 Likes