Wrong interest rate on savings account

Hi there,
in October I’ve upgraded my plan from Metal to Ultra to obtain a 2.7% interest rate in place of 2.2%. Unfortunately since then the interest rate dropped at 1.1%, despite the savings vault displaying 2.7%.
I wonder if someone else is in the same situation, the support team continues to ask me to wait and now it’s over 2 months…

@petrhaus Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

We’re so sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Don’t worry, we’re here for you! :hugs:
Please get in touch with us through one of our social media channels, so we can look into your issue individually. For easy access to our social media channels, please check out this link. :rocket:

Hope this helps!

Veda | Community team

Thanks @Veda.Ramesh, I already tried multiple times, and came up to nothing: “We have no news for you”, “You need to wait” and so on. In the meantime, I continue to pay the monthly fee for the subscription while losing earnings (~4 euros/day). This is the premium service and support I’m paying for…

2 Likes

Here’s what I would do:

• contact support and explain (another time) the situation in full
  • tell them what you want them to do: credit you the interest for the funds deposited in your money market account in full from the date you became a Metal subscriber
  • give them a reasonable deadline to resolve the issue
  • check the complaints policy and follow the complaints procedure explained there if the issue isn’t resolved
2 Likes

@petrhaus I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I will stay in touch with you via DM. :pray:

@Frank Thanks for helping out. :star2:

Veda | Community team

I have a very similar issue, support hasn’t been able to help me, how should I proceed?

1 Like

@zuinglio I opened a claim and they issued me a compensation, however the issue is still going on

1 Like

does the compensation cover you for the interest lost since the issue appeared? (past and future)

1 Like

not, it’s just a small compensation for the amount of time I’ve spent on following up with the support team

2 Likes

I have a similar issue with a Polish zloty savings vault, I opened it over 6 weeks ago after subscribing to the ULTRA account, this should have provided me with 5% interest, they are only paying at 3%, i have raised this repeatedly with the help team, and raised an official complaint, but i appear to just be getting fobbed off with ‘We are still investigating’. Surely 6 weeks is enough time to sort this out.

1 Like

I’m also in Poland, but my savings are in EUR. I’m approaching the beginning of the 4th month waiting…

1 Like

@zuinglio @petrhaus @ScouseTyke Hello, welcome to the community. :blush:

I am sorry to hear about your issue. I will stay in touch with you all privately to resolve this issue as soon as possible. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

thanks a lot @Veda.Ramesh , looking forward to hearing from you

1 Like

Is anyone actually getting the correct interest rate from their ULTRA savings vault?

2 Likes

Can I use in the same account a personal and a business card?

1 Like

Unfortunately i’m still getting the run around from Revolut, they say it’s a technical issue, but surely a coding problem should be sorted quickly. I’m beginning to think i’ve been mis-sold the Ultra account, and the promised interest rates are not available.

2 Likes

@ScouseTyke Hello :wave: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. :frowning_face: We’re aware of this issue and actively investigating it. We’ll update you as soon as we have more information. :pray:

@Leonardo234 Please check this FAQ link for more details. Hope this helps. :sunflower:

Veda | Community team

hi again :slight_smile: seems I have received the correct interest last two days in a row for the first time, so I’ll take it as the issue has been fixed.

What would be the best way to claim the difference in interest we have received incorrectly? it’s been over 4 months for me, so the amount isn’t minor.

@zuinglio Hello, Welcome back. :heart_eyes:

Could you please reach out to us via in-app chat as we would need more details to resolve this case? :pray:

To get there, go to your ‘Profile’ (top-left icon with your initials or picture) > tap ‘Help’ > 'Get more help and contact us’ > follow the prompts to select a topic until you see ‘Help with something else’ > ‘Chat with us’

Veda | Community team