Waiting list - change address?

What kind of visa is it?

Hi @anon33247966 I have the same problem. I live in between peru, US, and UK but my passport is german.

I tried to log in with mi US address but im in line i would like to change it to the UK one.

Thanks

Hi @erickhv.

I’ve been in touch via direct message, please check your inbox. :slight_smile:

Hi @anon33247966 could you also help me with the same. Brit currently working in Australia. Tried to create account should have put my UK address.

Can you help me reset my account?

Are you able to send me a direct message?

@anon33247966 Same problem here, but unable to send you a direct message. I am a Canadian citizen but I live in the UK as a student.

Could you please send me a direct message? You should be able now :slight_smile:

I have a bank account and address in Spain, but I am registered with a US address. I need to change my address please.

Are you a legal resident in the EEA?

Yes, I am in the process of finalizing my lease now. I have a bank account already with CaixaBank, and I need to use Revolut to transfer money into my CaixaBank account to pay my rent.
My Spanish address is:

[removed personal information]

I’ve replied t your direct message :slight_smile:

You cannot change personal detail once you’ve verified your account. You can change the address by contacting Revlut’s in-app support team and providing proof of address, which might be hard in your case. Maybe @AndreasK can help

Do you have a UK address? If so, do you have proof of your UK address?

Please delete this post and contact our in-app support team, providing proof of address such a bank statement or a utility bill.

hi @anon33247966. Can you help me change my US address to my UK address? I am currently living and working in London. Thank you!

1 Like

Of course I can. Send me a DM please :slight_smile:

I’m trying to send you a Direct message but it doesnt seem to allow me to do so.

Could you message me as I have the same problem.

Hi @anon33247966 I would like to send you a direct message about changing my address but it will not let me.

Hey there. You should be able to send me a direct message now