Waiting list - change address?

Brit currently working in Hong Kong. Tried to create account with HK mobile no. and HK address, however revolut is not available in HK yet.

Is it possible to reset the account and I register again with a combination of HK mobile + UK address? (I don’t have my UK no. anymore)

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi there.

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes that would be possible. Let me know if you need help. However, you will need EEA passport or ID.

3 Likes

@anon33247966

Hello Andreas,

I have kind of the same issue. I am in waiting list in USA but I have also a redience in France and want to change my address to receive the card. But, since the application don’t let me change anything, could you please do something to solve it ?

MntKN

1 Like

If a potential customer has an EEA issued passport but only a mobile and bank account / debit card from outside the EEA can they still sign up and use Revolut?

1 Like

Sure. Are you able to send me a direct message?

1 Like

Yes, as long as you have a valid EEA issued passport.

2 Likes

Hi Andreas,
I also have the same issue. I registered with an address in New Zealand, but I also have an italian passport. The app doesn’t allow me to do anything, it just says that I have to wait. Can you help me to change the address? Please also note that as I am a new user here in the community, I can not send direct messages

1 Like

You should be able to sent me a direct message now, can you try?

1 Like

Hello Andreas,

I have the same problem with Canada.
Can you help me change the address please?

Best,
Jérémie

1 Like

Are you able to send me a direct message?

1 Like

Hello Andreas,

I am trying to change my address to get my revolut card. I put Canada in the app because I am there right now but I don’t actually live there so I’d rather put an address in Europe instead, would that be possible?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I am sure if it works as a direct message but if not, then I don’t know how to do it…

1 Like

It should be working for you now.

2 Likes

Hi @anon33247966 AndreasK.
I also have same problem. I want to change me address. How can I send the message to you?

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Waiting list - change address?:

Hi. I am in the waiting list now. But I accidentally typed my singapore’s Address. So I want to change to Finland’s so that I can use now. Is it possible. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Are you an EEA resident?

1 Like

@anon33247966 No. I am exchange student now study in Finland. And will go to Iceland soon. So me and my friend will use Revolut. Thank you for your reply. Is it possible I can change the address??

1 Like

Hey @Onejau9 :slight_smile:

I believe you’ll need to be an EEA resident anyway, so even if you’re spending some time in Europe (have fun! :smile:) you wouldn’t be able to sign up for :r: if you’re not a resident.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I will not be able to help, as our services are only available to EEA residents.

2 Likes

@anon33247966 Uhh but if I have resident permit of Finland. Is that ok?