Waiting list - change address?

Hi @anon33247966 I also need to change my address, I have an EU passport currently living in the UK. please help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! Sure :slight_smile: Iā€™ve sent you a direct message. :slight_smile:

Hi Andreas, I have the same issue. Could you please help me update my profile?
Thank you

Hi Andreas Iā€™m having the same issue, accidentally registered my Australian instead of UK address. How can I reset it?

Iā€™ve sent you a DM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I would also like to do something similar! Please help - I tried sending DMs but I got a message saying I couldnā€™t. Thanks.

Iā€™ve sent you a direct message :slight_smile:

Hi,
I would also like to change my address. I have moved recentlyā€¦

Thanks

Hi @anon33247966
currently working in Australia, Tried to create account with french mobile no. and australian address, to receive my card here, however revolut is not available in australia yet, and now iā€™m blocked in waiting list.

Is it possible to reset the account and I register again with a combination of french mobile + french address?
I donā€™t know how to send you a direct message, sorry

Hi there. I;ve sent you a direct message :slight_smile:

I am on the waiting list because I used my USA address but I am currently living in Lisbon Portugal. I donā€™t have a EEA ID or Passport but I have a USA passport, can you reset my account so I can use my Portuguese address to set up an account.

Are you a legal resident in the EEA?

I am not. I am a U.S citizen living in portugal

You donā€™t have to have permanent residency. A work visa is sufficient as well for example.

1 Like

I am a student and I am not required to have a student visa

So what is your residency status then? How long are you allowed to stay? Do you have any form of residency permit? The non-visa 90 days policy wonā€™t allow you to open a Revolut account, I believe.

1 Like

thatā€™s my status. whatā€™s my alternative. N26?

Hello @anon33247966,

I have the same issue. I enter a Canadian adress but Revolut is not available there. I have a French address/ French Passeport.
I Donā€™t really know how to send you a direct message. Do you think itā€™s possible to reset my account please?
Thank you !

hi @anon33247966 ,
can you please help me with the change of address too? Iā€™m an EU resident with an EU address, just happened to register it in UAE where it hasnt launched yet and Iā€™m locked out. thank you.

Hey guys! I have sent you a direct message. Get back to me whenever is best for you.

1 Like