Virement

Alright, also check of what type the outgoing transfer from Société Générale was. Once you know if it was SEPA or SWIFT and where you sent it to (local or SWIFT) it should be clearer as to what happened. :slight_smile:

De rien. …vive la communauté

Good evening, and indeed I had used swift, so now I corrected with the local account for the next transfer, I was able to order my standard card, 6 euros delivery. Just wait until she arrives, thanks again for your help.

1 Like

Glad that it worked out :+1:

Hello guys, I’ve the same problem. My first transfer without reference and I’m still waiting an answer or help of the support (chatlive)… How can I do… I should wait 4 hours they tell me but 2 opened days and still nothing… PLEAAAAAASE Somebody can help me please… ?

Get some sort of payment receipt that shows name and account no. of the sender’s account. Provide this via support chat. They then can allocate the transfer manually to your account.

Just send them everything right away. This way, they can solve your problem once an agent is assigned to your case without getting back to you.

Thnx for your answer Franck… this is What I’ve done 2 days ago when the robot ask me that receipt… do you think is normal to wait so long time ?

Bonjour tout le monde,
J’ai un problème… j’ai un compte Revolut en euro et le virement de mon employeur Américian a été refusé… je ne sais pas pourquoi… est ce que quelqu’un a une idée? est-ce le fait que mon compte est en euro et le virement en dollars?
Pour les virements par swift, il faut que je donne le code swift de Revolut et que mon employeur notifie mon numéro de référence de mon compte? je suis perdue et je ne sais pas comment faire…
Merci de votre aide…

Hello everybody,
I have a problem … I have a Revolut account in Euro and the transfer from my American employer has been refused … I don’t know why … does anyone have an idea? is it the fact that my account is in euros and the transfer in dollars?
For swift transfers, I need to give Revolut’s swift code and have my employer notify my account reference number? I’m lost and I don’t know how to do it …
Thank you for your help…

Il faut lorsqu’il fait le virement, que ton employeur notifié le numéro de référence de ton compte.

1 Like