Virement

En fait il y a un numéro de référence à mettre dans l’ordre de virement

Merci pour la précision.
Dans quel virement ? Celui de ma banque à TW ou de TW à mon destinataire ?
Comment puis-je récupérer mon virement sur mon cpte TW avec cette référence ?
Si vous savez…

Le numéro de référence du compte Revolut. On a du vous le donnez

@LouiSalC2 : Si vous parlez anglais, contacter le support via l’application, ce sera plus simple.

Sinon, a quel IBAN avez vous fait votre virement? L’IBAN qui est dans l’onglet “Local” ou celui dans l’onglet “SWIFT” ?

Bjr.

Je pense que j’ai fait mon virement ds l’onglet Local (GB 06 LOYD 3080 xxxx xxxx 72) et j’ai gardé une référence de 8 chiffres que ma banque ne m’a pas demandée. Pouvez-vous vs m’expliquer comment ça marche et ce que je dois faire à présent ?

Sinon, ça dissuade de recommencer. C’est pourquoi je n’ai pas demandé de carte Revolut et ne recommanderai pas à mes amis.

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android

Vu l’IBAN, ça ressemble plutôt à celui de l’onglet SWIFT. Danc ce cas, il fallait en effet mettre le numéro de référence dans le commentaire de votre virement. Sinon, le virement arrive chez Revolut mais ils ne savent pas à qui le créditer car il s’agit du même compte pour plusieurs utilisateurs.

Contacte les par le chat de l’application, pour leur expliquer. Ils vont te demander quelques informations puis te virer l’argent sur ton compte Revolut.

Si la banque depuis laquelle tu as fait le virement est en Zone SEPA (en gros l’europe), alors, utilise plutot ton IBAN personel dans l’onglet local. Il n’y aura pas besoin de mettre de référence.

Bonsoir,
je suis en France j’aimerai savoir s’il y a des frais lorsque l’on effectue des virements vers un compte révolut? Je demande cela car j’ai ouverts un compte revolut récemment, j’ai effectué un virement de mon compte société générale vers mon compte révolut et à l’arriver mon solde sur revolut est de 9.86€ soit 14 centimes de perdus, qui m’empêche de commander ma carte.

Is it really that hard to write in an English forum in English?

Sorry for being blunt, but these postings are utterly useless to the community and that is not the first time and it always seems to be the usual suspects.

Bonjour, je le fais avec la caisse d’épargne depuis un compte courant sans frais, c’est ta banque qui te prends une commission.
Sur ce forum il y a des pro british, aussi fait une traduction avec Google sinon tu te fais alpager, eux ils ne connaissent pas Google apparemment !:wink:
Hello, I do it with the savings bank from a current account at no cost, it’s your bank that you take a commission.
On this forum there is pro british, also made a translation with Google otherwise you do alpage, they do not know Google apparently!

Expecting English on an international forum that obviously and clearly uses English as common language is now considered pro British? I side on many topics with the Russians, but even I think that takes it a bit too far :laughing:

The point is, if you post on the forum asking for help, have the decency and show the community the respect to post in the common language and not one that only serves yourself and a minority.

Lol
ils n’ont qu’à nous faire un forum en français merci pour ta réponse.

Yes it’s to hard!!!

Sorry I do not speak English, but Google translation also exists from French to English! Laughing out loud

Nobody will expect native speaker fluency, but it simply is a sign of respect towards everyone else here to use a language everyone will understand.

And yes, there are translation services out there, so you can make use of them :wink:

Here’s the translation:
Good evening
I am in France I would like to know if there is a fee when making transfers to a past account? I ask this because I opened a revolut account recently, I made a transfer from my general company account to my past account and to arrive my balance on Revolut is €9.86 or 14 cents of lost, which prevents me from ordering my card.

1 Like

:+1: :slight_smile:

You mean from your French bank account to your Revolut account, right? Did you use SEPA or SWIFT? If you used SEPA, there shouldnt be any charges of that sort, unless there are similar charges domestically within France. But even then only your Société Générale account should have been charged and not your Revolut account (AFAIK, SEPA transfers are always uses shared charges - SHA).

If you used SWIFT on the other hand such charges are normal. But SWIFT should be avoided for euro transactions within the EU.

Hello,

Tu parles bien d’un virement en utilisant l’IBAN Revolut ? ou d’un rechargement par carte bancaire?

Si c’est un virement avec l’IBAN, tu as bien utilisé ton IBAN perso(de l’onglet local) ?

Hello,

Are you talking about a transfer using IBAN Revolut? or a credit card reload?

If it is a transfer with the IBAN, did you used your personal IBAN (from the local tab)?

Ok I’m checking it out tonight because it’s on my son’s phone, and I’ll keep you posted, thanks for your answers. It seems to me that on the application it was the right tab, but I will check it tonight.

So at all times I used swift, so it’s not good what I did.

You mean right as in “correct” or as in “direction”? :slight_smile:

If it was the latter, you probably sent it to the SWIFT account. Though if you sent it from your bank via SEPA I’d still assume it should be under SEPA rules (no idea if SEPA transactions to their SWIFT account are handled differently, maybe @anon33247966 could clarify that bit).

But if the transfer from your Société Générale account was actually made via SWIFT, then we would have an explanation for the lower amount you received.

To summarise, if you send euro from the EU to the EU always use SEPA.

I’ll check it all out but yes I think I used swift instead of local, I’ll correct for next, thanks.