Unable to login

I am new and the only way to post I found was to reply to someone’s message, sorry Cobi.

I recently upgraded my phone and download the app to my new phone. Had been a customer for years and used my Revolut card frequently. Now, I am having problem to log in my account on my new phone. It recognises me as an existing customer so won’t proceed for registering an account. But equally, it doesn’t provide me opportunity to log in. I am stuck! please could anyone help. Thanks.

Dear ,

I tried to add my phone number to login on revolut , I got the error message please try later?
Could you please help , I am not able to finish my subscription?
Any help on this?

I have the same issue. I by now have reset my PIN twice and each time after I leave the App, it refuses the new PIN (and the fingerprint scan too)!!! Revolut, please fix urgently or I move my funds elsewhere.

“Something has gone wrong. Please try again later”

Hey Andreas,
I need help. I’ve been using Revolut for 18 months - no problems - brilliant app…

I was unable to login last night - app wouldn’t accept my PIN, and for some reason it prompted me for a phone number to enter a 6-digit code…
I entered the New Zealand mobile I’m using here and now I can’t get into the app.

Upgraded the app, cleared cache by rebooting the phone - but can’t get in:

“Something has gone wrong. Please try again later”

Please help!!

Thanks,

Graham

Hi @AndreasK I can’t log in to app, stuck in a cycle of Create Account - Account Already Exists - Click if Existing User - Create Account - Account Already Exists - Click if Existing User - Create Account - Account Already Exists - Click if Existing User - Create Account - Account Already Exists - Click if Existing User - Create Account - Account Already Exists - Click if Existing User

Please help

1 Like

Dear Revolut members,

I can not login anymore because I forgot my password number. And the people in the chat in the app are not responding because it looks like they do not receive my messages (red bubble with an exclamation mark) What should I do to get access to my account?

• Jessica