Unable to login

Dear ,

I tried to add my phone number to login on revolut , I got the error message please try later?
Could you please help , I am not able to finish my subscription?
Any help on this?

I have the same issue. I by now have reset my PIN twice and each time after I leave the App, it refuses the new PIN (and the fingerprint scan too)!!! Revolut, please fix urgently or I move my funds elsewhere.

“Something has gone wrong. Please try again later”

Hey Andreas,
I need help. I’ve been using Revolut for 18 months - no problems - brilliant app…

I was unable to login last night - app wouldn’t accept my PIN, and for some reason it prompted me for a phone number to enter a 6-digit code…
I entered the New Zealand mobile I’m using here and now I can’t get into the app.

Upgraded the app, cleared cache by rebooting the phone - but can’t get in:

“Something has gone wrong. Please try again later”

Please help!!

Thanks,

Graham

Hi @anon33247966 I can’t log in to app, stuck in a cycle of Create Account - Account Already Exists - Click if Existing User - Create Account - Account Already Exists - Click if Existing User - Create Account - Account Already Exists - Click if Existing User - Create Account - Account Already Exists - Click if Existing User - Create Account - Account Already Exists - Click if Existing User

Please help

Dear Revolut members,

I can not login anymore because I forgot my password number. And the people in the chat in the app are not responding because it looks like they do not receive my messages (red bubble with an exclamation mark) What should I do to get access to my account?

• Jessica

I am having the same problem. Did you manage to find a solution for this? Thanks

Same problem, I can’t log in, I’m not receiving any pass code

Unable to login to the App. Phone number is not recognized, asked questions as if I were a new customer. To my boyfriend the same occurs. How can I get support?

Was using the wrong number to login again

My Revolut app has informed me, it needed to upgrade.
After that I can not log in, only create new account.
When I choose “I am registered user” it starts from beggining.
How can I log in?
How can I contact the support without application?

I am facing a similar issue in logging in.
Tried to reset my password multiple times,
but they said that “Your Identity check has failed”, despite doing the same procedures time after time.
Suspect that there is a bug within their A.I.

Hi @anon33247966 Hi, I’m a revolut costumer but I can’t access the app because I don’t have access to my previous phone number but I don’t remember my previous phone number. Please help me.
I can’t contact you via the chat on the app because I don’t have access to the app.
Please help me

I have tried to open an account but cannot get the selfie function to accept the photo. Now I have a ordered a card, tried to get started but cannot get even to the help pages as I don’t have a login code. Don’t know what to do. Any ideas?

Hi All,

Yesterday I had to do a selfie verification and I am unable to login since then. Anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks

works now :slight_smile: i re-installed the app

Can’ login too.
Please help

Cant login, Keep getting ‘unknown error’ My phone number and passcode (both 1000% correct, will not work) any suggestions?

1 Like

Hello i have a problem with my revolut is nit working i forgot my revolut number , and the app Sends me to log in with the last number and I m confused , can you help ? Thanks

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

This is a user community, no Revolut support here.

Hello i can’t connect to my account anymore. Please help