Unable to login

I am new and I am having a similar problem. I forgot my security code for my phone number so I then asked for 6 digit verification code, which I see displayed and I entere correctly, but keeps saying that “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again later”. What can I do?

I have the same problem on my iphone xs but on android it works like normal

Hi I’m having issues with my a
Revolut app. It keeps asking me to input my phone number then a passcode and then comes back saying something is wrong. Won’t let me go any further. Any help please?
Thanks
Adam

Hi

I tried to reset my passcode but am getting a “something has gone wrong, try later” message. I have attempted to do it a dozen times but keep getting the same message even after deleting the app and downloading it

Can someone help, please?
Thanks
Adrian

Hi,

I just signed up for a Revolut account but am having issues logging in. I went to reset passcode and when I click Authenticate and return to the app it says Something Went Wrong and to try later.

Could you please help me?

Thank you
T

My android phone did a system updated last night and now when I type my pin in to get into the app it restarts my phone. I have no way to top up the card or access my money. HELP. Tech support need to fix this as lots of folk not been able to login over the least few days

I can´t log in either, any issues with the app?

Everything working on my friend android but on my iphone 7 nothing . Need help i have just iphone

Hi. @anon33247966, I’ve seen you have fixed similar problems before. Could you shoot me a dm? I changed my phone number and can’t login using the old one.

Many thanks,
Marcin

How is it going? I have the same problem. Any news?

Have you solved it? I still have the same problem… can’t access my account.

I’d suggest going to their Twitter page - they are very responsive and helpful there :slight_smile: I’ve since managed to log in, so it sounds like some of the issues have been fixed.

I am having the same issue. Can’t login to my account. Says my passcode is incorrect and doesn’t allow to request a new one. Says an error ocurred and to try again.

I reinstalled already 5 times. Keep receiving an email to update my ID but I can’t access my account to do it…

Hi,
After having done the last update, I’m unable to connect.
I re-installed the application many times, re-started the phone but nothing.
The application told me that’s “something has gone wrong”.
I’m not able to do anything.
Could you help me?

I was robbed of my Revulut card and my cellphone. And I’m not interested in purchasing a new smart phone.

How do I access my account online without a smartphone? If that’s not possible. please refund my money to my bank account so I can use it to spend with Transferwise instead.

Thank You,

I am having a similar problem. I just got a new phone, but use the same number. I have tried to login on the app but it doesn’t seem to recognise the number as it brings me to a sign up page.

I definitely still have funds in my account, but have no way to access it because of this problem.

Please help!

Hi, please help me! I can not login, I forgot which tel phone number I have registered. I can´t login, I do not know what to do, since I can´t login - I can´t contact support. Could you kindly help me?
Thank you very much.

Having the same issue,
When logging in the application tells me “something has gone wrong”.
I’m not able to login to my account.
Please could you help on this matter?

Is someone from Revolut answering here!!?
It looks like you don’t care that your system is completely misfunctionning!

I am new and the only way to post I found was to reply to someone’s message, sorry Cobi.

I recently upgraded my phone and download the app to my new phone. Had been a customer for years and used my Revolut card frequently. Now, I am having problem to log in my account on my new phone. It recognises me as an existing customer so won’t proceed for registering an account. But equally, it doesn’t provide me opportunity to log in. I am stuck! please could anyone help. Thanks.