Unable to access app

I have the same problem. cant get beyond the telephone number screen. Look like this is an ongoing issue since last year. How long is it going to take to fix?

@anon33247966 - I switched devices, and am trying to install the app on my new device (I still have access to the same number) ā€“ I am unable to access my account. I get stuck in a loop where I can either enter a new mobile phone number, or open a new account - please assist.

2 Likes

Dear all I got problems with my app, they ask me a new phone number but it is still the same, before no problem, I tried everything and impossible to open the app! who can help me and I am in the good service? thank you so much

4 Likes

Hi everyone, I have the same problem: I cannot access the app and when I insert number the app asks me to create a new pin. But I already have an account and a card. Unfortunately someone used my bank card to top up a revolut account. However I have no way to contact revolut through the app to solve the problem and cancel those payments. Can anyone help?

I donā€™t receive a verification code when trying to set up an account on the app

Suffering the same issue as @akza. Were they able to fix it for you?

I am having the same issue. What can I do? I need access to my money :frowning:

The same problem, did they fine solution ?

1 Like

Same thing with me. Do we have any feedback and help?

1 Like

Iā€™ve got this issue and no way to speak to someone in support without the app. This needs to be fixed.

1 Like

Hi, I am experiencing difficulties with revolut the past few days, I cannot gain access into my account and my thumb print verification is gone from the home screen where u put your passcode in. ā€œAn error something went wrong, please try again laterā€ keeps popping up when I go to change my passcode and the authentication as well
Is there anything I can do for this as Iā€™m afraid someone has hacked my account

Hi, @anon33247966 I just joined RevolutCommunity I am writing to you through here since I still am not sure how to use it. I created my Revolut Account last year when living in France (Now I am back in Spain) and everything was working perfectly until yesterday when somehow I was logged out of my account and it ask me for a CODE to enter which was going to be sent to my number in France which I donā€™t have access anymore, I clicked on ā€œlost access to my numberā€ and it gave me the option to type in my new spanish number, so I did I received a code everything was going fine, They asked me for another verification of my passport/ID and when I came back from picking it up it was again logged out and now when I tried to put my spanish number and password it says ā€œinvalid passcode or numberā€ I have already tried updating the app , please help I am so stressed and I feel there is no place I can go for help, no email no phone number I can callā€¦

1 Like

I have got the same problem. I didnt use the card for some months. I tried to enter but I forgot the password. I went trough the ā€œforgot passwordā€ process but it keeps asking me my name burthday and phone number continuosly. I cannot even access the chat and by phone they dotn give any support. Anyone having any idea? thanks

Dear Revolut team! I canā€™t access to my account. I am receiving the authentication code for passcode resset and after inserting it show something went wrong please try later. I tried to reinstall the app and restart to phone. The problem still exists. Could you plese help with this issue. Thank thank you in advance.

Unable to login, passcode not working and when I try to enter the 6 digit unique code it says ā€˜something went wrongā€™ even if numbers are correct, so Iā€™m stuck. Need help please.

Hi Support team,
I am unable to access the Revolut app after i updated my Revolut app. The app is asking for the passcode but not accepting the passcode. I have tried resetting the passcode but after inputting the 6 digit code it says ā€˜something went wrongā€¦ā€™ message.
Please support. I need to access my account.

I joined Revolut yesterday. Added Ā£10 to do so. Iā€™ve not been able to access the app since. It doesnā€™t accept my passcode. When I say I forgot my passcode and enter the SMS code sent, it says there has been a problem, try later. Iā€™ve reinstalled the app. Tried over 10 times. Itā€™s really frustrating. Iā€™d happily give up and use another service but then I want my 10 pounds back. The fact that you can only access customer service from inside the app is really stupid for people who canā€™t access the app. It destroyed all the good things I had heard about Revolutā€¦ there is literally no other support avenue. Please help

How do you resolve the issues accessing App. The codes donā€™t work just a pop up ā€œsomething wrong try laterā€ message.

Same problem, no solutions, impossible to receive assistance since we canā€™t log in in the app, hope itā€™s going to be fixed as soon as possible.

Hello, Iā€™he been desperately trying to access my account app, tried everything but no success. Please help!