Unable to access app

I have the same problem.
Agent Samson told me to log out and log back in. He locked me out of my account!!!
Cant get beyond the telephone number screen. How long is it going to take to fix?
I need to access my funds!!

Iā€™ve got the same problem how are u mental to chat with someone when u cannot access the online chat itā€™s getting beyond a joke now

I have the same problem! :frowning: What must be done?

Isold my smartphone and got a new one. I wanted to log in to my revolut account. It takes me to a page asking me to input my phone number. I do this, it then asks for my PIN, which I do. Then e-mail verification, success. After that i have to take selfie and i am unable to proceed. I took 100 of selfies and it brings me back to do a selfie again and again.

1 Like

Hi,
I get my plastic card, and i app i have message ā€œWe need som informationā€. Only thing i can do is to select ā€œChat with usā€ button.After that i get empty screen . Please helpppp

Dear all, I have the same problem. I logged out this morning, by mistake, and now I canā€™t get in the app anymore. It is asking for my phone number and passcode but when I insert them is saying ā€œWeā€™re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try laterā€. Can we please have help from the support team ? Giulia

Hi, i cannot access my app (ios) anymore. It stopped offering me fingerprint sign in, the code entry did not work. After reistalling the app and recording my data it keeps on telling me that the data matches an existing account. Whatever i do next i always come back to the registration pageā€¦
Any idea ? Thanks !

2 Likes

I have got a big issue with the app. I am not able to access and is impossible to reset the password or enter by email or other ways, the chat doesnā€™t work neither.
How is possible that I havenā€™t got any other ways to access or reset my account?

1 Like

I have the same problem. I try to log in, i get the email, i click to authenticate, nothing happends. I got the code via phone call, i type the codenin and it doesnt work. Says that something went wrong try again laterā€¦

2 Likes

same problem. had to delete app from phone. reinstalled it to use today and after i put new mobile number and select a pin it says ā€œwere sorry someting went wrong please try laterā€ etc. i need to get into my app ASAP!!! please help

1 Like

HI! my account is asking for my phone number and passcode but when I insert them is saying ā€œWeā€™re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try laterā€. Can we please have help from the support team ?

thanks
Alex

4 Likes

I have the same issue, also on ios. Tried to log in just now and found the fingerprint sign in option missing, and the app isnā€™t taking my code.

3 Likes

I have a similar issue, i input all the needed data, address etc. after i click continue to add my primary email a box appear that says " please contact support for help with this request" however i cannot access the revolut chat because the account is not registered yet, nor can i get the needed assistance via the helpline

1 Like

Hello,

I have a big issue with my account. I am not able to log in to the number I was using and not able to log in with the new number - it always says ā€œsomething is wrongā€. Since I canā€™t access the app for the in-chat support and you donā€™t seem to have any other channel to have some human support, I am basically locked out of my account for the last 6 months, roughly. I sadly accepted it, but now I really need access. Could you please tell me how can I contact anyone to solve this?

Cheers,
Sonia

Same issue for me! I canā€™t conect in the app (IOS) which keeps refusing my code. the only way is to press ā€œforgot passwordā€ but I have to do this every time I want to check into my account. For the moment Iā€™m stuck in Colombia and Iā€™m affraid Iā€™ll be soon without money @anon33247966

Hi - I have the same issue on Android - ā€œwere sorry someting went wrong please try laterā€ after enter password. Reinstalling has been tried and to no avail. Does anyone know???

Im having the same problem too. My passcode does not work and when i try to change it by entering my phone number all i get is action forbidden. My card seems to be blocked also. Any ideas revolut???

Please help! I canā€™t acces my app because it wonā€™t let me take a selfie! I need to see my balance

@anon33247966 Iā€™m having trouble accessing the app, I tried to log in with my phone number and passcode but then it comes up with the screen below. Iā€™ve been waiting to speak to a live agent in app for a while but I need to access my money. Please help

2 Likes

Hello hello hello instead of pple approving my posts can someone get back to me?!