The Ultimate Free ATM List - Travelling (by country)

What about HSBC? They were fee-free last time I was in Rhodes (a couple of months ago).

I do not know for sure because HSBC has even fewer ATMs than Attika Bank in Athens.

Εστάλη από το Huawei κινητό μου

erevos:

Unfortunately in Greece only Attika Bank does not apply any fee at you withdrawal, although there are not many ATMs of that bank, so you will probably be charged 2,50-3,00€ per transaction with the rest of the Banks.

What about HSBC? They were fee-free last time I was in Rhodes (a couple of months ago).

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

-------- Αρχικό μήνυμα --------
Θέμα: [Revolut Community ] [Travelling] The ultimative free ATM withdrawal list for travelling (by country)
Από: Pangolin via Revolut Community
Προς: loyros1@yahoo.gr
Κοιν.:

Just confirming that CHF withdrawal from a Euronet ATM in Zürich, Switzerland was without any fees using my Revolut VISA card (May 2019). No DCC either.

Did they offer you also EUR as a withdrawal option?

Yes, they did, but well, I just needed CHF. Might try next time, I wonder if I can get a non-local currency for free as well from those Euronet ATMs. It’s just quite good to know that at least they work without a fee, since they tend to be at good and convenient locations.

If you use an ATM of one the four big banks: ING, Rabobank, ABN-AMRO or SNS you should not be charged any fee.

By the end of 2020 the first 3 mentioned banks will not have their own ATMs anymore, but there will be neutral ones, called geldmaat and those will look likes this:
data37985167-7176b9

2 Likes

I am honestly curious where you found a Euronet ATM in Zurich.
I have never seen any nor can find any on Google maps.

Just taken cash out at Capitec cash machine free of charge. Others were trying to charge ZAR50-80.

USA :

Philadelphia : Santander (no fees)

It was a bit hidden, it was in front of a “convenience store” near Häringsplatz in Niederdorf.

It is located in the window of the Central Shop in the former Jamarico Shop opposite the Calypso Grill. There is a picture on Google Maps.

1 Like

Yeah, I am quite sure it was that one, just couldn’t find it because it said “Obstladen Asarav” in the Revolut app.

May 2019 - Czech Republic - Česká spořitelna - 125 CZK fee remains with Revolut Visa :sweat:

Bankinter Mallorca 0€

Did you try MC or visa?

Someone should test it with Revolut’s MasterCard. I tried it too however I have MC with Czech BIN and it showed no fee.

1 Like

Try one of the Cooperative Bank:

Bank of Chania was free in april 19.

I can confirm that ING did not charge any fees. I used my MasterCard. Thanks again. :pray:

1 Like

I was in Amsterdam recently and my card was rejected by Rabobank for an ATM transaction. The balance was deducted so I had to wait for the transaction to be reverted. Annoyingly it was the weekend and the reduced balance meant I would have to top-up by exchanging from GBP or PLN at a worse rate (I switched to using a different card instead).

After that I avoided Rabobank ATMs.

Used ATM from Raiffeisen Bank in Bucarest, Romania to withdrawal LEI with VISA Revolut without any fees.