Revolut Supported Countries

Hey @Mainga :wave: ,

Thank you for contacting us back. Kindly check the supported country list here. :earth_americas:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hi…
Any news on the ability to open an account in Israel? I saw a post from 2017…lots has changed in the world…but still no possibility yet for Revolut account here.
I am pretty sure there’s demand.
Thanks for any progess on feedback. No the generic waiting list.

2 Likes

Hello @Hq2mike :wave:,

Welcome to our community. We are really grateful that you want Revolut to operate in Israel as well. :r:

Unfortunately, currently, we don’t have any official news about it but we are planning to expand so stay tuned. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Good day… I have tried 100 time but am unable to open an account on my phone in Georgia. Does it even work here?. it will not send a sms to activate my number. Please assist.

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @Kieka :wave:. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to open an account in Georgia. :crying_cat_face: I would request you to kindly check the supported country list mentioned in the solution which will help you to understand the scenario better. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I live in iIsrael I activate my account and received the meassage “You’re on the waitlist! We’ll contact you when your invitation is ready”. # days passed and nothig changed. Please, assist!

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @Alexmem. It’s great to hear that you would like to use our services. :r: Kindly check the supported country list mentioned in the solution for better understanding. We’re launching across the world soon, so stay tuned! :earth_americas:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hmmm… I understand: Israel is not in the list. Do you hve plan to iclude my country?

2 Likes

@Alexmem, Please stay tuned. :r:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hello, i am trying to open an account in Korea on the app.
Every time I put in my mobile number on the sign up page it works and it send me the six digit security code, which then automatically fills in. I am then sent to a page that says I need to wait for an email in my email account. However no email ever arrives, because I did not enter my email address at any point during startup. What shall I do?

3 Likes

Welcome to our community @100yearoldman :wave:. Kindly check my solution mentioned in this topic. Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, but it says that Korea is supported and my mobile was accepted. Are you saying that South Korea is not currently accepted?

2 Likes

Hey @100yearoldman :wave:,

Thanks for confirming that. I would request you to kindly contact us through social media channels so that we can help you further. If you don’t know how to contact us by social media, please refer here. :arrow_backward:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Good afternoon, I’m trying to create an account from Ukraine, using the Ukrainian number, already 7 days on the screen the message “You took the first step to open account”, everything is fine, and I need to wait longer, or something went wrong?

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Linux :wave:. Kindly check the solution mentioned in this topic where I have attached the link of supported countries for better understanding. :pray:

SG | Community Team

@SG.Mandal but in it is here said, that it is possible to create a registration record Ukrainians, and then enter telephone and receiving message number with a code it is necessary to specify in that I to the знаходжусь country, but when I try to register oneself, after introduction to the telephone and receiving message number with a code, at once writes that my registration record will be created soon. I plan to go from Ukraine and I wanted in good time to prepare, but does not can, because a registration record is not created. Can you me with it help ?

1 Like

Thank you for explaining your situation @Linux. In that case, I would request you to kindly contact us through social media channels so that we can help you further. :pray:

SG | Community Team

I am trying to create Personal Account from Pakistan. But as I enter my Cell Phone Number, there appears an error stating ‘invalid phone number’.

Kindly help

Welcome to our community @ANSolangi :wave:. I completely understand your concern. Kindly check the supported country list I have mentioned in the solution. Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Pakistan is not mentioned in the list above. However in Android app, it has been listed.
I am confused what to do!

2 Likes