Revolut Supported Countries

please solve my problem

4 Likes

i am in pakistan. but your signup method in not show pakistan country. i am so worried. i want to create my account

1 Like

Hello @asadali :wave: ,

I completely get your concern. :smiling_face:

Kindly check our supported country list here. We’re launching across the world soon, so stay tuned! :rocket:

SG | Community Team

ok, SG.Mandal, please tell me. when will it be launched across the world ?? After how much time ???

A post was split to a new topic: Where can I transfer Money?

I also cannot write in the community. I have just installed the app on my phone and trying to sign up, but South African is not listed in the section asking for country of residence?

1 Like

That’s confusing since you have clearly written in the community…

1 Like

@Mhempson, Thanks for contact our community team. :r:

Kindly check the solution where you can find the list of supported countries and it will help you to have a better understanding as well.:earth_africa:

Hope this helps. :sunflower:

Thank you for your help. @Graham_Lees :star:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Hi - will there be the prospect of having NRE and NRO accounts associated with the Indian Rupee account? I notice there is a coming soon message on mine

2 Likes

Thank you for contacting us @daryah.:smiling_face: We are planning to launch it soon so stay tuned with us for the updated news. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Personal Loan Supported Countries

@SG.Mandal I signed up as country India… Still in waiting list… can i get account?

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @prasanth :wave:. I know you want to open an account with us. Even, I want to do the same but currently we are not able to support legal residents of India. :frowning_face: Kindly check the solution mentioned in the post to understand the scenario. :pray:

I hope this helps. Thanks for considering us. :smiley:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

I have signed up as located in India. But still in waiting list… Can you kindly help to sign up.

2 Likes

Hi, Now im in France. will be here for few more months.
Can i open account with my current france address and when i come back to India, can i retain this account?

1 Like

And can you give link of post for solution you mentioned @SG.Mandal

1 Like

@prasanth, To check Revolut supported countries, please look for the solution mentioned above. :earth_americas:

To know if you can open an account with your current French address and then retain it once you come back to India, kindly contact us on social media so that we can help you individually. If you are wondering how to contact us on social media, please check here. :hammer_and_wrench:

SG | Community Team

Hi I registered my Zambian phone number after my German friend send me an invite to join Revolut last week. Up until today, I have not received feedback other than an email last week Friday saying I was on the WaitingLlist. I urgently need to transfer funds needed to meet a requirement to apply for a UK Visa this week. Is there any way you can help expedite the process?

Quick question: Does Revolut work in Zambia?

1 Like

Hey @Mainga :wave:, I can totally understand your concern. :slightly_smiling_face: Kindly check the solution mentioned in this post to know about the Revolut supported countries. I believe this will help you. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Is Zambia among the supported countries?

2 Likes