"Reset Passcode" function does not work

nobody answers in this blog. i think i will deactivate the cards and do it first

Hello !!

I have the same problem… I’ve changed my phone recently and now I can’t access my account anymore. I tried to delete and reinstall the app but it’s not working… I know my password is correct so I don’t understand what the problem is…

Could you help me please ?
Thx

Same issue for Samsung Galaxy 8, Android 9 - the last update, the last app update. - But it wasn’t working the last week and it is not working now.

During reseting code:
I put four digits (new code) in step 1, in step 2 I verify 4 new digit code, but nothing happens. When I click arrow in the right buttom It says codes do not match (they match, trust me, I tried 1111 and 1111).

Before the last update of the app - it stucked during step 2 nothing happened. After the lastest update (now) it say codes do not match.

Any solution? It is “stupid” bug but critical for active users!

I have tried to solve it three times with support.

1 Like

exact same problem after app update. The email verification to change the passcode doesn’t function too. And now even chat support seams not to function

3 Likes

Hi,

I have the same problem, i change my phone recently and can’t log in to my account.
please can you help me ?

thanks.

It’s really annoying ! If I can’t use my app and my account, I’ll delete it and cancel my registration ! You can’t let people like that. Please, can somebody help us ? @anon33247966 ?

Thx

1 Like

Hi,

I have the same issue, when I try reset my passcode an error occured: “Something went wrong…”

Is there any suggestions how to reset my passcode?

Thx.

A.

2 Likes

I have exactly the same problem, i can’t re-set the Pin to open the app. Can you please contact me as well?

1 Like

Over 10 days ago, I complaint about this. I still have no answer, and no way to contact anyone to solve this issue. I would like to access my account and the money inside of it. What is wrong with the customer service? Revolut offers an online banking service, but does not help when their app fails and their customers face the app problems?
We are all worried about the worldwide situation with COVID19, but some of us still need to work, and so Revolut customer service should attend our queries.

Best,
Rafael

1 Like

Same problem here! Been trying to get help with support but nothing worked. Can you please post an update if you manage to fix it ?

2 Likes

I have the same problem and i need fast help, please contact me, my email is andre.11.7.2k@gmail.com @anon33247966

Hello Andreas.
Can you please help me in a logging in problem?
I tried to login and although having a face recognition Iphone XS, the app is asking for passcode. Forgot the passcode and tried the ”forgot passcode” function, where this ! message appears when trying to reset. Already reinstalled the app, same problem, slightly different: verification SMS is sent and when introduced ”Uknown error”.
Iphone XS, IOS 13.3.1
Thanks
Stefan

Hi Andreas I am having the same problem - my passcode isn’t working and the rest authentication says there’san error … I’ve deleted the app& reinstalled vbut still same problem - please help !!! Thx👍

I have exactly the same problem, could anyone help me please?

Hey @andreitr ! did they reply to you?

Could you please assist? The “reset password function” doesn’t work. It’s keep saying that something went wrong. I had also celeted the app and re-installed it several times and still nothing.

I’ve the same problem. I remember my passcode but it doesn’t work and if I try to change it, an error occurred. Can you please solve this frequent problem once at all?
I’ve already re-installed the App.

Hi I have this problem as well, how can I get acces to my card or Customer Service? Thank you! @anon33247966

Hi!
I’m having the same problem - I cannot reset my passcode and cannot access the app for a couple of days now. I cannot reach the in-app support team.
Could you please help me?

When you try to recover yous passcode: we’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later.
Some times i manage to get message with 6 digit code. Today robot call me and tell me 6 digit code, but anyway when comes to recover same error we’re sorry, something has gone wrong.
Have anybody try to call their helpdesk?