"Reset Passcode" function does not work

Hello,

so my account is blocked and i don’t remember the password

Hi, I have the same issue. I reset my iphone settings and now the app won’t let me in. My card is still linked to apple pay and I can still use it, but to get into the app I need to use the ‘forgot?’ link to get in by providing extra security information. Once I leave the app I am locked out once again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app 3 times now. Any ideas AndreasK?

Harv123

Hi Andrea I am struggling to use this forum so forgive me. I had to get my phone fixed (iOS). I now go to Revolfut and cannot log in. I deleted the app and reinstalled. I tried to authenticate but it said unknown error. I then reopen and try and log in. It doesn’t work. I click forget and put my phone number in and I get a screen saying I am offline for chat. What is going on? Please help I need access to my account!! Thank you

Delete

Hi,

I’m having the same issue. I wanted to change my passcode but nothing happens after I type the new one.

I also can’t switch off the ‘online payment’ feature or exchange money (EUR>GBP), and I don’t see the most recent transactions. I can’t even access the help chat from the app. It’s been like this for a couple of days now.

What can I do?

I’m having a similar issue.

I can access my account via the ‘forgot’ process & create a ‘new pin’ but none of the new or old pins are recognized.

I have to provide my full phone number and answer the information question.

Online chat says I’m offline and I have no idea how to go online.

Please help

1 Like

Hi, I’m having the same problem. When I try to use the app to do a transaction, it does not allow me to do it, even using my finger print or my password. It appears the message saying “password incorrect”.
I have already tried to reset my password, but no success on the process.

Best regards,

hello, i tried to reset my passcode but it is not working.

Hi,
I`m experiencing same issue. When I push forgot passcode I never receive a new mail, I have also checked spam, nothing there either.

How can I get in touch with customer service to have it manually reset?
Thanks in advance,
Anders

Hey,
I am having the same problem would you mind helping me out :slight_smile: thanks @KristinaTG