"Reset Passcode" function does not work

Hello,

so my account is blocked and i don’t remember the password

1 Like

Hi, I have the same issue. I reset my iphone settings and now the app won’t let me in. My card is still linked to apple pay and I can still use it, but to get into the app I need to use the ‘forgot?’ link to get in by providing extra security information. Once I leave the app I am locked out once again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app 3 times now. Any ideas AndreasK?

Harv123

Hi Andrea I am struggling to use this forum so forgive me. I had to get my phone fixed (iOS). I now go to Revolfut and cannot log in. I deleted the app and reinstalled. I tried to authenticate but it said unknown error. I then reopen and try and log in. It doesn’t work. I click forget and put my phone number in and I get a screen saying I am offline for chat. What is going on? Please help I need access to my account!! Thank you

Delete

Hi,

I’m having the same issue. I wanted to change my passcode but nothing happens after I type the new one.

I also can’t switch off the ‘online payment’ feature or exchange money (EUR>GBP), and I don’t see the most recent transactions. I can’t even access the help chat from the app. It’s been like this for a couple of days now.

What can I do?

I’m having a similar issue.

I can access my account via the ‘forgot’ process & create a ‘new pin’ but none of the new or old pins are recognized.

I have to provide my full phone number and answer the information question.

Online chat says I’m offline and I have no idea how to go online.

Please help

1 Like

Hi, I’m having the same problem. When I try to use the app to do a transaction, it does not allow me to do it, even using my finger print or my password. It appears the message saying “password incorrect”.
I have already tried to reset my password, but no success on the process.

Best regards,

hello, i tried to reset my passcode but it is not working.

Hi,
I`m experiencing same issue. When I push forgot passcode I never receive a new mail, I have also checked spam, nothing there either.

How can I get in touch with customer service to have it manually reset?
Thanks in advance,
Anders

Hey,
I am having the same problem would you mind helping me out :slight_smile: thanks @KristinaTG

Hi,

I’m also having issues. Clicked forgot my passcode, entered my phone number and i get the confirmation that an email has been sent but it just takes me around in circles. Any help to reset would be great!

Same problem on my New iPhone. Please contact me to resolve this issue

I’m having the same problem I’ve given my old phone to my wife, she is trying to set up account , just keep getting “something gone wrong try again later” reinstalled, still no joy for 3 months

I am having the same problem would you mind helping me out (2)
:cold_sweat:

I have the same problem. The email sent as verification to reset passcode is not being ‘understood’ by my gmail account. Deeply frustrating as I now have NO WAY of accessing my account.

I have same exact problem. I can’t enter the app, it has bene already one week!

I updated the App, I tried to reset the passcode, it asks for my number, I put it in, I received the email, then I tap to the authenticate button and it redirects me to the App but and nothing happens.
I really need to enter the App. Please please can you @anon33247966 help me? I can’t even use the in-app support

Hello,

I’ve installed the app, received my card few days ago but I can’t log in using my passcode. I’ve tried to reset passcode and keep getting Something has gone wrong. Please try again later - since two days I’m struggling. Tried reinstalling the app but it doesn’t work. I can pay via my Iphone 6s - Software version is 13.3.1. Can you please assist me in getting this fixed?

1 Like

Hi, I no longer remember my passcode I tried in every way to make it work someone can give me a hand please

1 Like

Hello, I have exactly the same issue… it let me in once, a week ago, but then the passcode was useless, it just stopped working.
Then I tried to reset the passcode, and after many attempts, after all the security questions, I put a new passcode and then it says ‘‘Uknown error…’’ and I still can´t log in.

nobody can help me ?Regards…

same and nothing is changed for 2 days now