"Reset Passcode" function does not work

@anon33247966 I think I have the exact same problem. I can’t remember my passcode and I managed to get into the in app chat (with a LOT of struggling) and then when the link to reset the passcode was sent to my email it didn’t work!!! This is very frustrating and I would appreciate some assitance.

Thank you!

app version 6.38 android - Still had issue, contacted in app chat - Agent told me he had to contact tech team, he messeged me later and told me to try it again.

app version 6.39 android - worked, i have my acc back - SOLVED after 2 months.

GL to others

Hi,

Chaged my phone to iphone 11 and forgot my passcode for Revolut. Clicked forgot password did whatever I was asked and now i am at a blank white screen that says “All Chats”. I am usingt the latest version of the app

Any help guys? I have got funds in there that I want to use

Thanks

same issue i experienced. still not working

Hi Andreas,

Been trying to reset my password as I changed my phone device but I am being directed to a white blank screen that says “All Chats”.

Any help?

Anche a me è stato bloccato tutto… cosa devo fare???

Im having the same issue … tried logging in … password didnt work ;; tried forgot password ;; blank all chats screen … uninstalled app and reinstalled app 3 times … nothing works … please please help …
I urgently need to use to transfer funds

Thanks

Hi, it is impossible to get a reply and assistance from revolut with my passcode problem. All my chat history remains in blank and it is impossible to reach an live agent. I got the link to reset the passcode, however, it never works, the error message " we are sorry, something has gone wrong. PLease try later", its so annoying!!
I also sent a couple of emails to formalcomplaint with screenshots of the problem but nobody gets back to me!! I need an urgent solution, I have to access to my account!!
Please I need an extremely urgent help, thanks.

Hi there,

I have exactly the same problem! Anyone found a solution? Please contact me directly.

Thanks in advance!

Hello there, can you solve my problem too? I do have the same issue as the others. Hit the “forgot the passcode” option and then it tries to load a page but it’s blank.

I reinstalled the app twice and it has the same issue. What can I do?

Hello, same problem here. I’ve been trying to get access of my revolut account. I forgot my passcode, and card pin. I still have the physical card, though.

I’ve clicked to reset the passcode etc, followed all the steps, submitted the asked photo. Chat screen is stuck on a blank page too.

I contacted them via Facebook, they have sent me an authorization link via email to reset my passcode, I enter a new one, and get hit with “The verification code you entered is incorrect.” error message. I recontacted them via facebook again, only to get a “We’re aware of the technical issue” reply. I asked them to try re-sending me an authentication link, in case the error msg was because the previous link has expired, but they didn’t answer me.

I have re-installed and rebooted my phone a thousand times :slightly_smiling_face: The costumer experience is terrible, they take hours to answer and no one is giving me at least an update on whether the (two) photos that I have submitted are being processed or not… It’s inexcusable to have such technical issues when the app is their only product, since there’s no desktop access to your account.

Update: A new app version is available on the appstore (for iOS at least). I updated it, restarted my phone too. Now the chat is visible, I talked with live agents there and finally have access to my account again!

Hi Revolut team,
I have similar issue. I’ve reset my phone and now I cant access my account.
I’m stuck on my pass code. The app doesn’t accept it. An error message pops up and that’s it.
Reinstalled the app several time with no success.
And don’t have access to any help chat or something that I can contact the support.
Could you please give me some hint how can I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

ANY NEWS ??? I still cannot usee my app…

Same problem! Please help

I changed my old Samsung S8 with an iPhone and even with that update and the restart does not work. My boyfriend who has the se code was using Revolut frequently and loging in with the fingerprint and now he has the passcode issue too…

Even with the new app version no chat visible and still impossible to have access to my account.
Please help ASAP !

I have kind of the same problem, I want to create an account but the code doesn’t send to me and when I try it by calling I have an error which says “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later”
I have version 6.38 for IOS, my phone doesn’t support the newest version!

Hello , can somebody help me with this problem if it possible?

I cant access my account. I’m stuck on my pass code. The app doesn’t accept it. An error message pops up and that’s it.
Reinstalled the app several time with no success.
And don’t have access to any help chat or something that I can contact the support.
Could you please give me some hint how can I fix this issue?

Best regards,
Georgi Trifonov

2 Likes