"Reset Passcode" function does not work

sorry, for asking, did somebody helped you? I am also waiting for a solution . Nobody seems to take care…

Same here. ONE PLUS 3T

Hi I reset password is not working on ONEPLUS 3T - It keeps telling me to reset password, when i follow all the instructions, i get an error saying passcode reset is not possible.

Hi,

I have the same issue. I do forgot passcode, I received the 6 digit verification code but when I go back to the app it asks me again for the 4 digit passcode…

1 Like

Hey, same issue here.
I know my card code and have money on it but I can’t pay online, I’m stuck.
It started when I wanted to see my card details in the app, I tried unlocking the infos with my fingerprint as I do to unlock the app and it showed me an error message.
Then I tried with the code I thought was right (and still do :confused:) but still got the error.
Now I can’t use my card and don’t have a spare card for now. (can’t transfert money to friends to let them pay for me neither).

hi,
I’m always in the same situation. I can’t access to the chat in the app. please, I need help. I still have no access to my account since last 16 MARCH !
Ty

Hi there,

I’m having the same issue. Upgraded my phone to an iPhone SE and now cannot enter the correct passcode. When I click ‘forgotten passcode’ I just get entered into a loop of links.

Could you message me directly to resolve this issue? Thanks so much for your help in advance.

Kathryn

Hi Andreas,
I forgot my passcode as i’ve always used FACE ID and the other day i switched off my face ID on my phone and it’s asking for my passcode. I’m stuck in a black ALL CHATS after selecting ‘forgot passcode’ -can you help me so i can log into my account ? Thanks!

I can‘t reset my password.
Can you help me please?

@anon33247966 please shoot me a message I have issues regarding funds in my account… Revolut is so hard to get any contact with I feel so stuck.
I need help urgently, please help.

I have the same issue.
Upgraded my iphone and I need to add my passcode to get in.

When i click ‘Forgot your passcode?’ i get an email that is to verfy my phone, but no option to reset the passcode???

I have the same problem as Marps.
I am new to this community. I’ve scrolled through 431 people’s similar problems but see no responses.
How is a solution posted?
Thanks

Hi All,
I had the same problem when switching to a new phone. The below steps helped me resolve the issue:

1. Deleted and reinstalled the app on the NEW phone. (This may not be necessary but I did it, anyway.)
  2. Changed the password on the OLD phone. Experienced no problem.
  3. Logged in to the app on the NEW phone using the changed new password.
    The system worked this way and only required for a new selfie to be made with the new phone.
    I hope this will work for others as well.
    Best, and shame on Revolut not to respond. :frowning:

I noticed when asking for a passcode, it asks for country code but I only got the notification when I added the 0 after the country code e.g. +353 087554321 normally you drop the 0 but not with Revolut :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

My passcode is not working for some reason. Tried to change it, I come to the point, where you create the new passcode and it says the verification you entered is incorrect. I cant remember my cards pin, as I never had to use it…

Hi Andreas,

I have the same problem as most of the users in this topic. Changed the phone and now I cannot access the revolut app. I click on forgot passcode, I receive the email, click on the Authenticate button, it pops up the app again but asking for the the passcode which is not working.

I have tried with reinstalling the app but not working, please let me know on how should I proceed further?

Thanks,
Ovi

Hi Andreas,

Today is my day! I have the same problem, I am not able to reset the passcode, can you help me?

Thanks

Hi,

I am having this issue as well. I pressed reset passcode, received the email on my mobile, clicked on the authorize and i am back to the passcode page without being able to do anything else. Please help.

Thank you.

I am also having this problem. I am locked out for 2 days, PIN rejected, asked to reauthorise which takes me back to the same PIN screen. Then told to use In App help. This is abusing the word Help and, possibly, Revolut customers

Hi, every time I open the app, I have to reset my pin, and once in I cannot confirm any transaction because it doesn’t recognise my new pin. Finger print doesnt work, and I cannot use chat as the app is telling me I am off line. All other apps work, including other banking apps: please help…