Refund after disable the card

I don’t know if i will receive a refund received in a card (after i disabled it)…

I paid with a card in online shop, after this, i disabled the card, usually the card is disabled and i enable it when i need it…

But the shop will refund it in some moment (i dont know when), my question is … i will receive the refund in the card or Revolut will reject it ?..

thanks!!!

1 Like

Hello @jagmagana,

Having your card disabled it doesn’t affect outstanding refunds. The refund will reach your account within 3 - 4 working days after the merchant’s release.

Best,

Andreas K.

2 Likes

Perfect, … This weekend I asked the same question in support and received a different answer (i attached conversation).

We apologise for this miscommunication. If the card is only blocked by your end you can still receive a refund that;s not a problem.

1 Like

Perfect!
Thank you very much for your clear answer.

1 Like

My pleasure :slight_smile:

Best,

Andreas K.

Hello guys and sorry about jumping into this subject but I didn’t find a way to create one…

I have a similar issue. Yesterday an issue has been processed by Amazon through my revolut card. Yesterday evening a suspicious activity has been reported by Revolut and so my card has been blocked. A new one in on its way.

My question is : would I still receive my refund ?

I lost my card in September and blocked the card then order a new one. I made a payment for an airline company before I lost the card. The company wants to refund the amount to my old blocked card which is not working. Can you please confirm for me whether I will get the amount if they start the refund process? Additionally, they are asking me to provide a document that indicates the deactivation of the card so they can refund it to my new card. would Revolut be able to provide such a document in the case refund is not possible for my old blocked card?

1 Like