No sms received to register

I
i try to install de app in my new phone, and i dont receive sms or email.
I can’t acess to the chat of the app.
Could you help me.

Adélia

Even i have this issue, i’m signed up and can get into the app but on the web i dont get the sms. I get notification on app that someone is trying to login which is funny.
Why cant i get in on the web?

Did you check your mails? If you’ve got your mail address verified, the security code is sent most likely that way.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Yes i checked my mails and can say for sure i did not get any. also checked the spam folder.

Hey, I have the same problem! Been trying to log into my Account but no text is received with the PIN number. Nothing comes through! I really need my revolution working soon! Please HELP! Michal

I am logged out of the Revolut App. I did not change my phone number and neither have I changed my email. I cannot access to my account again.

Context
The contactless payment option, was not appearing in the app although I have completed several purchases with chip. After chatting with the customer service, they recommended to log out, uninstall the app, clear the cache, reinstall it, log in again.

Complication
I have done what Customer Service told me to and now I tried to log in again several times.
When I insert my phone number at the log in screen BOTH IN THE APP and on the WEB BASED portal, I get the message below and I NEVER receive an SMS nor an EMAIL.
I click on “email not received” and nothing happens. Same things with the web portal.

Please help me log in again.

Hi,

We have the same problem, we tried sign up with a Finish mobile number, and we dont recieve any code. What is the problem when this happens? i see many have a similar problem, in various EU countries.

Thanks

I have the same issue with SMS messages not being received. I can’t even talk to a support person till i get a badge on my form account ??

1 Like

Hello. I have the same issue… My number is from Romania. Would you please advise how can I register? @anon33247966

1 Like

Hi! I need help to receive the 6 digit code

Hi @anon33247966
I have the same issue, could you help?
thanks.

@anon33247966 same here:( Dont recieve codes

Hello, i made a Revolut account like 2 years ago and now when i want to loggin i don’t recive any code on sms or on e-mail !

I cant receive any SMS code for app registration. I tried it couple times in last 2 weeks and still same situation. Can somebody help me with this issue?