No sms received to register

Hi,
Have same problem.SMS is not recieved when registering…
Please help

Hi, I also need a help with registration process, please. I’ve requested SMS using web and app too but have received none. Thank you.

I also need help. @anon33247966, please write me.

@anon33247966 Please write me as soon as possible

Hi, I cannot receive the sms. I am in Bulgaria, cannot contact anybody from the team also. Cannot write to the 24/7 support also since I am not inside the app… cannot write to Andreas also. Please send me a message.

Can’t register, not receiving SMS! I tried both in-app and through PC browser to enter my mobile number, but never received an SMS.
@anon33247966 and whoever can help…

Hi, I have similar issue with a French number. Check that the services were up (they seem to be), tried receiving SMS from other people (and it worked), tried from the app or website… no luck. Can someone help, please?

Hello,
I also don’t receive SMS. I have tried to do it via website as well as via application still nothing.
@anon33247966 or any other admins, could you please help me?

Hello,
I get a french number, I also don’t receive SMS…
@anon33247966 or any other admins, could you please help me?

Hi,
I also don’t receive SMS. I have tried to do it via website but still don’t get nothing. I’m using a swedish mobile number
Can any admins please help me out?

I have the same problem! Please send me the code…

Computer says No.

This is a user forum. You have to contact :r: via social media (twitter/facebook - revolutapp).

hi.
i want to change my phone nr., but i dont receive an sms to my new number, and neither a phone call.
my provider is vodafone, in germany.
i see this problem exists since ab. 4 years now. maybe you should try a different 2fa, like authy, resp. google authentification.
anyways, need help…

It’s not just about 2FA, regulators want that you can also see what the verification is for. That doesn’t work with Autheticator or TOTP in general.

I recommend getting in contact with Revolut on social media.

hello,

and thank you for your reply. so the question remains what can i do about it if i cant receive sms or phonne calls to get the code. i mean even if i use the support to change the phone nr., every time i want to make a transaction i need to receive an sms. i saw that people with vodafone often have that problem, and for years. have you dug into that? what seems to be the problem. most people, it seems, cant receive sms but can receive phone calls. my luck is neither works for me. so what do i do?
help/advice would be much appreciated

best regards

Hello, I have the same problem! I am register some years ago but now i wanna open my Android app and i dont recieve an SMS or Email! Can you help me please ? I try to send you a

Hi, I topped up my Revolut card with 50£ from my Barclays account and I sow that in my Barclays account that many has been charge twice but in my Revolut account I only received once.

Hi, I topped up my Revolut card with 50£ from my Barclays account and I sow that in my Barclays account that many has been charge twice but in my Revolut account I only received once.

Hello! Yes please i will need it!

Is there anyone to care to help us about the non recieve sms / emails ?