New Phone No

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Hello,can you help get back to my account is possible urgently thanks

Please read my post just above yours.

Hello,
I have the same issue but the problem is I do not remember the access soce. Basically I have opnened an account 2 years ago. I have never used. And now I want to open a new one with a new phone number, and it is impossible to do this process you have suggested (the system asked my 4 digits passcode). It is very difficult to contact support as well.
Could you please help me ?
Thank you,

This is a user community no Revolut support here.

No, it isn’t, in the topic below there are several ways mentioned how to contact Revolut support.

Hello i have the same problem but in my case actually, i don’t remember my old phone number because I don’t know when I install the app, and I want to signup again but I get an error that I have earlier account and I must log in

with my old phone number
so what should I do

I have the problem that I change the new phone number and forgot the old registered no., how can I login in my account again ?

My sister has the same problem with the phone number and we don’t know what to do.

Please scroll up 4 posts to my last post.

Changed the phone nr(country) , got the 6 digit code ,everything was ok. When i log in with pin, app freezing, no acces for a customer service. The new sim was in different device(phone)

I also can’t figure out how to drop you a DM. Can you please help me by doing so. I still have access to my number but it just keeps saying session timed out and it also won’t text me the code sometimes to recover my forgotten pin. Please help!

Please scroll up 6 posts to my last post.

Hi, my name is Carlos and I have an issue regarding my account on revolut. I recently changed my phone number and I forgot to update it on app and I emailed on feedback@revolut.com and nobody is answering for 4 days. I heard that u are the right person to talk with maybe u can give me an advice. I still got founds on my account but there is no other metod to logg in. Thank you.

You might want to check how old posts in this forum are when assessing how reliable they might be. You’re answering to a post from 2017. :slightly_smiling_face: And the person you’re trying to reach is an “anonymized” account of a former employee. Contact Revolut on Twitter!

Hello, unfortunately I can not create a new topic.

I want to register with Revolut, but I seem to have done so years ago. Unfortunately, I can’t remember the phone number I used and now I can’t log in or re-register. Support is unfortunately nonexistent when not logged in. Does this make it impossible to use Revolut?

It’s done, I’m now using Vivid.

Greetings from Germany.

No it isn’t…

1 Like

Hi, My situation is that I no longer have access to the phone number or the old application. I do have an e-mail address and I can identify myself, will it be enough to recover my account?