New Phone No

I Andreas. It seems that I have more or less the same problem : I broke my old phone, and I have now a new one with the same SIM/phone number,but unable to log in for now.
Thanks for your help

Hi Andreas, im trying to send you a PM but i cannot find where to send itā€¦
Will appreciate if you can help me to solve the prob. I have sort same issue as above. I used a phone number in France which i bought a sim card when i was travelling in Europe. It was 1 year ago and i cannot remember what is the number. I tried several times to connect but without the phone number it seems not possible.
Could you please give me some advice ?

Thanks so much
Stay safe

Hi, I have lost access to my account as the app has logged me out and it seems that I can only make a new account. I have changed my phone number and want to be able to log back into my already set up account. Can you help with this?

Hi there,
i got the same problem, lost phone and phone number. The app ask me about the previous phone number but does not accept the code.
Could you help me?

Hello, I need your help too. I had change my phone number and I lost my old SIM card . Iā€™m still use my Revolut but I have to change my phone number but they send a code to my old number which I losted.

Hi
I am having trouble changing my phone number in the app. it asks me for a verification code that is sent to the phone number I no longer have access to.

Hello,
I have lost access to my account as the app has logged me out and I tried all my numbers that I ever had but i canā€™t seem to login. I want to log in back to my existing account. It would be so much better if I can do all authorisation through my email as my phone number keeps changing according to where I am. Please help with this!

Hey I have similar issue here. Not sure if I had been using different phone no thoughā€¦ it was a company one (stupid me) and now that Iā€™ve swithed to my personal device and number cannot login to Re. Everytime it wants the authentication and nothing goes on afterwards. Could you please help me get my account back??? Thanks a ton!

@anon33247966 please help me to recover account

I have problem I recently changed my mobile number and I cannot login to Revolut as I donā€™t remember old number I have acces to my email. Please help me to sort things out and get back Access

@anon33247966

Same problem hereā€¦
And Iā€™ve tried by email too, but I do not receive the emailā€¦

This is what I see when I open the chat supportā€¦

Hi. I broke up with my ex 2 years ago . He took my card and my old number also . Now i try to make a New accont on revolut and i cant because im already in with my name so they ask for my old number witch I tottaly forgot and have no acces to ā€¦what I shoud do

I dont remember my old number, and i canā€™t login to my revolut account, a i have access to email associated with revolut account

Can you help me rest my password after change of phone and also new download of app? Please, thank you.

Hello,
Iā€™m trying to change my phone number on the revolut application but without success.
the problem is that the confirmation code is sent to the old telephone number and the latter is no longer activated.
How could I do to remedy this problem?

Hello! @anon33247966 I have a same problem. I have a new number and new phone. Now I am not able to log in my account. My old phone number doesnā€™t work anymore and I do not know my passcode for it either.
Thank you for your help!

Hi for all!
Dear AndreasK Iā€™ve made a big mistake and started a new account instead of logging into my old one.
Now, I canā€™t log in because my new number is registered with this unfinished account and I canā€™t cancel the registration in the app
Can you help me?
Thank you for your reply

Hi @anon33247966 i have the same problem. I dont have access to my phone number and cannot have access to my profile, can you help me?

Hi there broke my phone with the number I opened my account so I changed to my daughterā€™s number till I got my old sim fixed I tried to change it back to my original mobile number but it says this number has already been usedšŸ˜•. Thanks