New Phone No

Could you please drop me a direct message so that I can help?

Hi Andreas, I am currently travelling and have a new phone number and phone. Can I set the revolut app up with another number and phone? I still have my card obviously. Thanks Joe

I will get in touch via DM so we can sort this out together.

Hi,

Can you please help me with this too?

Thank you

1 Like

With pleasure. Send me a direct message please.

1 Like

Great, I have sent you a message

1 Like

Hi Andreas, I 've been trying to do something about this and I have just achieved to cancel my card by mistake. How can I access my account with my new phone/number, please? I donā€™t even know how to access support. Iā€™m very confused with all this process. Thx!

1 Like

Same problem here. And not sure how to reach supportā€¦ Iā€™m suuuuper lost! Help please

Working now. Thank you.
Constructive criticism: reaching support should be clearly visible once installing the app without the need to log in. Iā€™m sure youā€™ve got your reasons to hide it, but this is going to piss a lot of people off and make them stop using revolut. Iā€™ve no doubt of that.

Anyway: thank you!
Ed

Hey @anon33247966! Iā€™m having this issue and tried to resolve it with the solution above but when I type the passcode it prompts the message ā€œPlease restart the app and click sign-up to complete your Revolut profileā€. I have re-installed the app but I get the same error message.

Could you help, please?

I canā€™t seem to find the DM option so would really appreciate if you could contact me.

Laura

Hello, @anon33247966! Iā€™m in urgent need of getting access to my account, and Iā€™ve been in a 4-hour queue to speak to an agent of the support team for quite a while now (it doesnā€™t seem to move). Would there be a way of just quickly changing my phone number so I can get access to the account? Thank you!

AndrƩ

Please send me a direct message.

Thank you, bit managed to sort ir out last night with a member of the support ream. Thanks!

1 Like

hallo andreas,
i have a similar problem like others above,
i change smartphone and i could not transfer my revolut app.
So my phone number is the same and fully works.
What can i do for the revolut app?

Nothing to worry about. I will send you a direct message.

Andreas, I also need your help. I froze all my cards before I lost my phone and locked myself out.

Hey @anon33247966 I need your help manļ¼Iā€™ve changed my numberphone and I revome to Canada with a new number from Canada. The app doesnā€™t want to recognize my old phone number and codeā€¦ Iā€™ve paid 10 pounds for the cards and I canā€™t ordered it :sob:

Hello ! I have the same problem with my phone number (I lost the one I used to create my account), nom Iā€™m in a different country and I canā€™t log in to the appā€¦ I donā€™t know how to DM the support team so can you help me please ?
Thank you !

Hey @anon33247966 I can use some of your help please.

The situation is that I am not able to retrieve my account or start any new one.
Iā€™ve cancelled my previous one, by mistake and now when I am trying to create one (I donā€™t know if I am able to retrieve the first one).
I am not able to insert my phone number in order to create a new one. The app doesnā€™t let me go forward and keeps saying ā€œtry again laterā€ for over a month or so.