My accout has been locked and i cant access my money!

Hi there, my account is blocked. And I have been trying to chat with some one but it seems the app is not working. I have tried to write live agent but no one answering. I don’t have any idea about what’s wrong with my account and what I can do to reopen my account. Please help me thanks in advance. :pray::+1:

@anon33247966

Hey’a, my account has been locked and nobody seems to bother to help me. First one of your support employee answered me and asked for some top-up card photos, i’ve sent him the requested photos after that a new employe answered me (the same chat) with the same request. I’ve sent the photos again and her reply was “come back when u are ready to continue, and me or other employee will help u”. I’ve been strugling to unlock it for 3 days and nobody helps me. Help pls, im using revolut to pay my bills and my money is stuck there…

can someone get back to me

Hello everyone, i just a few questions…i been using today morning one site called ezy.com to opening cs go cases skins, but i didn t check the eligibility on internet and then after loosing all my money i realised they are a scam website. It s anychance to get my money back or they are just gone. Thank you

Same thing is happening with me? it keeps saying chat with us but no one is answering? does anyone know how long it might take?

Hello
I have the same problem since Yesterday, my account was locked then unlocked but
Now i have no way to contact Support as « new chat » button is disabled. It is a disgrace for Revolut to prevent people from using their payment mean, I was unable to buy something to eat yestersau.
I am posting this message tonget a feedback from revolut support,
Regards

Hey Guys it’s been 8 weeks on the 4th of May (8 WEEKS) please advice as to what I do next in the complainants procedure to take this further with the financial ombudsman and my intention to court to claim for damages.
Please give me a final answer as to when my account money will be released so I can close this account I expect an answer by the 4th of May as that will be 8 weeks.

Regards

Lee Stafford

they are thieves! 5 months ago they blocked my account with the amount of 997 pounds! 3 days ago I received an email that they deactivated it and that what was in the account will return to the original source! I didn’t receive anything, they are thieves!

I have also problem. I have just buy my first share and app started working very slow, the investment option got rid, i couldnt go to my investments and when I wanted to chat with live agent it showed “something went wrong”. I rebooted my phone. Didn’t help so i uninstalled and installed app and now I CAN’T LOG IN. I put the code from sms and it says again “something went wrong”. I can’t even call any help center, because all is in app. What now?

@AndreiM can you please help me, I have same problem and have got the activation link after speaking to support in chat but am unable to reset passcode

Hello my Account is locked and asking for verification via the Chat but i can not use the chat app because it says something is wrong, Can you please help me in unlocking the account thank you !!!

Hi, I have same problem, got my account reset but not going ahead from setting passcode screen.i have the verification link in my mailbox but unable to move forward. I have reset, reinstall my application already. Please help