My accout has been locked and i cant access my money!

Hi Revolut

Firstly Diego thank for you responding and I know you have no control or responsibility for what has gone on it is just a job so my response is not directed at you but to Revolut.

Revolut has let me down not once but several times and I would not give Revolut a chance to let me down again. I have learnt a very harsh lesson and will stick to a high street bank moving forward where the human element prevails, common sense, customer loyalty, compassion, a face, a voice of reason, point of contact and not solely run on bots.

This has never never ever happened to me in 45 years and my banking use has never changed and isnā€™t complicated and definitely is questionable and would not take this amount of time to verify anything which suggests to me that Revolut have done this to thousands of people and my account hasnā€™t been looked at by anyone because my banking movements are minimal and regular and could be verified at a glance absolutely nothing could justify this length of time.

Reference to airport security? Yes I understand protocol and security and Yes I have been slightly inconvenienced at an airport this isnā€™t an inconvenience if you think having no access to your money with no warning no valid explanation not being able to pay your rent, not being able to pay any of your utilities bills, not being able to travel, not being able to buy food in the middle of a pandemic and house bound with 2 children under 14 then Iā€™m sorry inconvenience is not the correct word itā€™s severe unwarranted Inhuman hardship that Revolut has caused me to which ā€œ Sorry for any inconvenience causedā€ is just sickening and I keep being thanked for my patience? My patience has not been given I am being held hostage by Revolut I have no choice I am forced to accept whatever you say and how long it takes.

The sooner the resolve the sooner I can close this account because I would never use this account again or any account similar this experience is one I cannot afford to ever happen again.

I am utterly appalled and shocked at this situation but thankful it has been flagged now how bad this bank can be as l was going to open a Business account with Revolut prior to this shambolic situation so that is the only blessing I take from this.

Anyway another day passes of hardship.

Letā€™s hope a real person can spare 5 minutes to actually work on my Complex account so I take my banking elsewhere immediatelyā€¦

Thank you Revolut

3 Likes

Hi, same problem here. Got my account blocked few months ago, tried to contact someone in the app, got the bot response that they need to check few things. Iā€™ve waited 2 weeks and messaged them again, got the exact same response and nothing since then. Can i finally get my account working? Not sure why it got blocked in the first place since i wasnā€™t even using it at a time.

Hi
I have the same problem with my account beeing blocked for 3 moths now.I sent all the documents that they requested and i didnt get any response yet.
I am getting the same message like they need to verify some things and thst they will solve it as soon as posible.
Also i tried posting here but @anon33247966 is not answering my messages or on my posts.
I tried talking through twitter but no luck there.Thay told me that there is no power in their hands to help me out. I dont know what to do anymore its frustrating.

@anon33247966 please help. Canā€™t log in to my app. I must have access to my account.

@anon33247966

Hi, I am having issues with accessing the application because apparently my security check failed (I have previously already been able to registered and verify my identification). My friend has sent me money in my account and now you guys have lock me out. Please advise on what I can do and please contact me.

Thank you.

My account has been locked for security reason while I was trying to use another phone when my was getting fixed. Now Iā€™m waiting over 2 days for finding someone in the chat. Canā€™t access my account. Seriously thinking about canceling this service.

They do no let you close the account if you cannot access it. I tried it myself. They effectively froze your assets with no justification

Hi

I have been trying repeatedly to reset my passcode but I keep getting a ā€œsomething has gone wrong, try laterā€ message. I deleted and reinstalled the app but to no avail.

Iā€™d appreciate help here.
Thanks
Adrian

Same here - I was told to reinstall the app and thatā€™s what I got too. Zero response from Revolut. Canā€™t access the app, let alone the in-app chat. I tweeted them to get any sort of reaction, they asked me to DM only, otherwise they would block me. They are holding thousands of of my money and wonā€™t let me access is as the ā€˜complianceā€™ team are looking at it. Itā€™s outrageous and they are treating me like Iā€™ve committed some sort of financial fraud! They also blocked my business account for absolutely no reason. After this is sorted, I will move all my money to a more reliable bank. BUt I am seriously worried that I have lost all my money

Has your problem been resolved?

Sort of, yes, but with a LOT of hassle and multiple requests for personal documents. Very intrusive and I feel unnecessary, even though I completely understand the need for regulatory compliance, the way they go about it is absurd, takes ages and involves about 20 different customer service agents who keep asking for the same thing. And they canā€™t reassure me that it wonā€™t happen again. Annoying, as the whole point of getting Metal is to ensure large transfers of money and no limits on currency exchanges. After account was unblocked, finally, they then cancelled my Metal, without telling me, so I had to sign up for that again, though they did reimburse the difference for the amount of time I had left on the original card, so I guess thatā€™s reasonable.

Hi today my account is blocked, I canā€™t access I donā€™t know why

Hi AndreasK,my account is suspended for a week now saying that it needs more information but nobody answers in chat,looking for agent. Can I get some help please,really need to access my funds. Thanks

Hi AndreasK,

My Revolut app is locked due to some documents. I only have access to the chat. Been leaving messages since Sat to let me know whatā€™s required. However, no response. Can you help?

I have the same problem. My accounts are blocked for 2 moths now. I sent them all the documents that they requested, answer all questions and I didnā€™t get any response yet.
This is totally unusual in banking business. No ever any bank close the account without advance notification and without any court decision, keeping the funds frozen.

@anon33247966 Hello , i send all documents , i was verification, but my account its still blocked, i waiting for waiting and nothing i am not in my country, no have friends, and nobody help me, i just live with air, please unblock my card

My account got blocked and Iā€™m not able to use your chat. All I see while using it is an empty space

I need my account today, how can I unlock it without using chat?

Hi @anon33247966 my revolut account has been locked since 17th of april and these are tough times and i need immediate access to my funds. there is 0 response from the live chat and never got an actual live agent since weeks. please help.

hi andreas i am not able to talk to live agent would please be able to help

hi,
i am new to revoult. after topping up the card, i tried to use it for Ali express UK site. payment was declined. i tried log into the app and found out my account is locked. it will go blank every time i enter my passcode. there is no support on website what so ever. no access to chat and i am really disappointed. no clear guidance what to do.

Thank you