Merchants that don't accept Revolut

In Czech they do. Even via Masterpass QR payment.

I canā€™t confirm this. After Revolut lifted the Merchant Code restriction sometimes in 2018 (? ā€” not sure about the date), I did not have problems with automated pumps as long as they actually accepted Mastercards. Some stations in Germany, especially the cheaper ones, might only accept Girocard, a national debit system. Some countries, like France and UK where offline PIN is more common, are different.

Since Revolut issues new Debit cards (compared to prepaid) in many countries now, this might further improve the situation. I wasnā€™t able to confirm this yet, but that might change acceptance in many different scenarios.

1 Like

Revolut cards (prepaid) work at least in PL, CZ, HR, SK, AT, HU

2 Likes

Recently neither Amazon nor Netflix are accepting my Revolut card.
Amazon reported that someone may have been impersonating me when I made a purchase with Revolut and reset my account details. Does this happen to other people as well?

Well, drove thorough these countries begins of January when I wasnā€™t lucky enough yet to have debit card at that timeā€¦

Using a prepaid or debit Revolut card?

That was prepaid one

Just now, metal visa debit card, post office @Sidcup refused, embarrassing, after queueing 30minutes, got to go to cash machine and pay with cash. Wasting timeā€¦

In which country?

twenty

??? Iā€™ve been using the prepaid Revolut cards (I have both VISA and MC- both have been working without any problem)

1 Like

Which way youā€™ve been paying? I mean- chip and PIN or contactless.

Contacless, first. Declined, so chip and pin. Declined. Ā£3k plus funds on accā€¦ Not ideal to use as a regular banking.

In UK, London. Sorry

Declined? What info in the app did you get?

Pending, then after some time, reverted payment.
Do we really need waiting a day to approved the postā€¦ A bit annoying

If a payment is ā€œpendingā€, authorization usually already happened. I am not aware of a case where a declined payment can be pending.

Did you talk to support about this? They might be able to tell you why a payment was declined in more detail to what the app tells you.

1 Like

After commenting a couple amount of times, your comment just goes instantly

My card wont work at Applegreen Fuel station either on tap or with pin