make virtual card super readable + copy/paste number

I had mine put into google pay
Simple enter the 3 digit into chrome, and the rest are filled by chrome

Works in many apps too

+1 for better readability and “Copy”. The virtual cards look inactive.

Great idea that would make it much better!

1 Like

Great idea, I have had this issue too.

1 Like

+1 to this idea. It hard to deal with the virtual card without a copy function.

3 Likes

Bump! Card number copying is long needed… +1

1 Like

Do this, MBWay already does it, and it’s super practical

Would be great to have copy&paste for the physical card as well.

Btw: My virtual card has a blue background with white numbers. So seems to be better readable now, but still +1 for copy & paste feature.

1 Like

Yeah. Copy & paste would be a great option.

1 Like

I think Revolut is not listening to this request. We are waiting since 10 month!!! Revolut could fix this within a single day to make us more happy … this is not rocket science …
However … still a great product!

4 Likes

Who made the call to prioritise making the cards 3D instead of adding the most basic feature, the ability to copy your card numbers? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::triumph:

6 Likes

Really waiting for this feature, should be very easy to implement.

Revolut, are you reading what your users are posting here in your community?

Don’t think so.

— 20c

They do. Of course. If you would invest the time, you could find out how numerous changes and developments were influenced by feedback since 2015.

Not responding here or not telling you what their priorities are doesn’t mean they don’t track feedback.

+1, it would be pretty cool to have it for the card number, however please do not allow copying CVV/Exp date.

1 Like

There are 112 likes on the first post, so obviously this is something many - if not everyone - would like to have. To implement this should be a piece of cake. We call those features quick wins. I don’t get it why we see 0 reaction of :r: staff here.

9 Likes

This should be possible since a long time

@anon33247966 copy feature for card number should be implemented at the least for disposable cards.

I could understand the security concerns not having copy feature for virtual only but not for disposable.

PLEASE!!!

2 Likes

It is possible at Bunq so I hardly think it is a security issue. Require an extra fingerprint scan; just like with the PIN.

We have to realize that not providing solutions because they look insecure on surface actually push people to even less secure “solutions”.

Take the infamous examples with corporate IT requiring 3-month password changes, which leads (some) employees to stick post-its to their monitor or developing easily bypassed algorithms, such as, say, the August password is ‘MySonsName-August2019’, and in September ‘MySonsName-September2019’

I do not recommend it, but I guess that some people do write down their card details in Google Keep or some other to-do app to easily copy these details.

So, please, make it work.

3 Likes

I propose, e.g. that the BIN can be copied, but expiry and CVV must be entered manually.

Preferably the CVV must be hidden on the virtual cards and require and extra fingerprint scan.

2 Likes