Logged out, can't log in.

Solved for me. Thanks.

I got same issue. My problem is im not getting verification emails at all.

Hi, I cannot log in from my new device (same phone number). When I launch the app it asks me the phone no and code (which I know). Then it asks me for the email, but it wonā€™t accept it as the app says ā€˜already in useā€™.
It looks like the process to create a new account which fails and it wonā€™t recognise neither my email address nor my phone number to sign in.
Have you got any advice on how could I sort the problem/talk to someone since I cannot use the live chat in the app?
Many thanks

Hi I canā€™t login and I get this error tried reinstalling, cleared cache, didnā€™t work.

Same problem here, @anon33247966 can you help us? Iā€™m using the latest version of the app, when Iā€™m putting my passcode it says itā€™s a wrong one when I try to authenticate using email, and I click on ā€œAuthenticateā€ button, I got the same message as @Juliusk

Same thing Iā€™ve been trying for 2 hours to log into my app. Iā€™ve formatted my phone Iā€™d to reinstall the app back.
Worst online bank ever. Nothing works, persistent issues.
Please resolve as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Same issue. Have to reinstall the app now there is no option to login, just the option to create a new account. HAs anyone had this resolved? Very frustrating as I canā€™t access funds in my account.

hi. how was this solved please?

Hi, I also canā€™t login to my app. I tried to register a new number for my revolut app but something went wrong and now I cant log in at all because both numbers are not working. Please could you help me? Thanks!

Supermom2019. Thanks so much for the fix. your workaround worked 100% took a couple of attempts but it was q00% accurate. Thank you

Changed my phone, canā€™t log in on any phone. Please help imediately. Thanks!

Iā€™ve got the same problem. I canā€™t login anymore on the Android phone. When I try to open a new account, it tells me that Iā€™m already registered. When I try to login, the passcode is declared wrong (which it isnā€™t) and it tells me to open a new account - which the system doesnā€™t allow anyway.

Supermums Workaround doesnā€™t help for me as I donā€™t get verification Emails. Can you help please?

Many thanks in advance.

Some problem here, I havenā€™t logged in for some month and it logged me out and now I canā€™t log in anymore. The app canā€™t handle google accoutn verification emails, it sent sms to me with verification number, but didnā€™t let me type in, changed the page to enter my four digit number than frooze. Did anybody figure out what to do?

1 Like

It was resolved! Try contacting them through Facebook message.

1 Like

Did you delete the app? and download again? Mine is still doing thatā€¦

I did delete-reinstall the app. Did not help.
Try contacting them through fb/twitterā€¦

Hello! I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Yes, the following works.

1. Open Twitter (and register if you donā€™t have an account)
  2. send @revolutapp a tweet explaining you have a log in issue and require help
    (You may need to do this by replying to one of their tweets to begin with, so donā€™t share any personal info)
  3. they should reply to you via twitter with a direct message (within 30mins in my case) and you may need to verify your identity
  4. here you are talking directly with an operator who will probably reset your account. This will enable you to enter details as an existing customer on your app.

Strange that itā€™s necessary to do this via Twitter but I saw someone else on the community was successful and it worked for me.

Good luck

1 Like

Thanks for the tipā€¦ it helped me a lot - my problem is now resolved!

Hello, I log out and canā€™t log in anymore to my revolut account can anyone help me, please?

When I want to log in first it asks for mobile number and after that, it says we send a notification to your email but they never do so I am stuck canā€™t log in. I checked inbox spam everything
please help