Logged out, can't log in.

Hello,
I have a problem, I have been logged out of the app, and when I open it, it sends me on what appears to be the sign in page, where it asks for a number, and then a 4 digit password. When I enter all of that (with my already existing number and password), the app says there was a problem and brings me back to the page where I have to enter a number. There seems to be nothing I can do with the app…

Regards,
Nils

3 Likes

What worked for me (after trying for hours to unsuccessfully contacting the “premium” 24/7 support, which is unreachable if you are logged out and it’s after 18:00!) was uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

3 Likes

Im new to this. I’m having the same problem. I never logged out though. Went to open app this morning it says passcode is wrong (which it isn’t). I uninstalled app then reinstalled and it asked for passcode and then phone number which I did then it send me verification code, when I put this in it says problem occurred. Can anyone help with this. App and software are up to date on phone.

1 Like

i am having the same problem

I can not login. I put in my passcode and it freezes I rest all it 10 times problem still assist. I press forgot passcode then I get this message

What do I do. I haven’t used Revolut for 2 years but someone in my family sent a gift to this stupid account. I hate Revolut never use this crap

2 Likes

Having the exact same problem over the past few weeks. I reset my passcode which would allow me into the app once, then once I left and tried to go back in, I was told the passcode was wrong again. Now anytime I try to change passcode I get this error notification. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but to no avail.

That’s what comes on my screen when I try it. I try all day every day and same thing.

I have the same problem how to deal with this? it’s anoying.

I’m having the same issue. I logged out of my account as I was on with live chat for another issue. They told me to log out of my account and log back in. But now it is saying there is an issue saying “sorry, something has gone wrong, please try again later.”

I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but it still says rhe same thing.
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Please help me!
I havae the same problem.
I log out because I change the mobile when I want to log in in the new mobile I can’t :(.
I don’t know wht I can do and I have money in my account.

Thank you.

Sarah

I have the same problem.
I moved to different country, changed number and I cannot log in since. Please help

1 Like

That’s exactly what happens to me and I need access to my money

I also have the same problem. After logged out I cannot log in into my account.

I have the same issue, logged out and can’t login again - need to access my account asap.

After 8weeks if speaking to agents I kept getting told it’s being dealt with by correct dept. Was sent verification email and told to long press verify and that will work. WELL IT DIDNT. THEN finally other day I got an agent called LEO who is an angel. He sent me verification email, told me to not open it but delete app, turn phone off, reinstall app then open email, long press verify button, copy and paste it to my browser and then it let me change passcode and my app is working again!! HALLELUJAH :tada: so if u can get onto live agent, ask them to send u email link and do what I did then it should work for you.

Neither can I, and I’ve got a message that the balance is negative…

I am having the same problem right now. I am stuck on the opening page, with no chance to log in or access the chat. I have already an account, with funds that I cannot access.
I logged in normally with my fingerprint, it crashed and I was logged out with no chance to log in again. I need to make a transfer urgently, I don’t know what to do
Please help @anon33247966

I got logged out and when opening the app I get to the sign up process, without the ability to log in. I go through the sign up process it tells me the email is already in use, obviously. What’s going on?

Hi @Jure - I have the same issue (on Android).
Dont know how to get into my account, Im only being offered the chance to open a new account!

Did you find a solution?

Same problem for me today. Can someone help please?