iPhone App keeps keep crashing when I enter PIN

Hi,

I downloaded the app, set it up and as soon as I type in my PIN the app crashes. I have deleted the app and set it up again and still have the same issue. I have cleared space on the phone, restarted the phone and updated to the latest iOS version. Still the same issue.

1 Like

Hello @noirin :slight_smile:

Are you signing up after reaching the top of the waitlist? If so, there’s a known bug :bug: preventing users to do so, and it should be fixed soon :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Noirin,

Are you on a waiting list?

1 Like

Hello, this is an old thread but I have a very similar problem. I login to the app and then it just closes, it never opens. I deleted and re-installed the app several times. I am using iphone 7, IOS 13.3.1

This coincidentally or not, started happening after I had an in-app chat support to change my address from France to Switzerland. Could somebody help me on that? Thanks a lot

I am also having the same issue here since 6th of July

I keep getting crashes after entering the PIN code or recognision with Face ID on another device

iOS version is 13.5.1 with iPhone XR
Revolut app version was 7.6.1 and I updated it to 7.7 but it stil keeps crashing after the PIN/Face ID

I tried to restart the phone
Tried to reinstall the app
Tried to configure the app on another iPhone 11
Tried to reset the code

But still, the app keeps crashing after entering the code or after Face ID recognition.

Contacted chat support from another account and they asked me to do so: “ Thank you for patiently waiting. Please uninstall your app then disable your Face ID in your device settings if it is turned on. After that, reboot your device, reinstall the app and try again with WIFI connection.”
I tried and still getting crashes

Yesterday updated to version 7.7.1 but it still crashes

And for 5 days I cannot use the app and manage the money in it and everything else

I’m having the same issue here. I login with my password and the app keeps crashing. I’ve got an iPhone 7

It’s been 2 weeks that the app doesn’t work. Whatever I tried, uninstall, disable fingerprint everything, and several updates. It’s unbelievable that I cannot have access to any kind of support because the app crashes before even login.

Same issue here.
I cannot access the app. It crashes just after I open it. I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 12.3.1.
If only Revolut had a web-app (something customers have been asking for years!), these bugs would be less critical. Mobile-first is good but mobile-only is risky. I will never be more than a casual user if I cannot have multiple ways to manage my accounts.

After a month of this issue I solved it “in a way”

The support asked to install the beta version; asked to wait for the next update (many updates passed during the time); and bla bla blaa
Nothing helped and the same account on different devices had still the issue to crash after PIN/FaceID
Another account on these different devices was working correctly

At the end I solved by moving the money to a friend > closing the account > re-creating the account. This operation deleted all the info and past transitions and everything but at least the app is working now whit this new account created

1 Like

The crash issue is back, unfortunatelly. I updated my iPhone 6s to iOS 14.4 and now as soon as I enter the passcode it crashes.

@Wilsander how did you manage to move the money to a friend’s account? I can’t access the app at all!
Any tips on how to solve this issue would be much appreciated!

The issue has been resolved. Thanks Revolut!

@murigois I am Having this issue the past while also. How did you resolve this?

I have been having this issue since yesterday. I can’t use my card at all co cannot speak to the chat line. Hope this can be sorted soon!

Please I have the same problem since last night. First when I put my PIN code, the application started by scratching. So I deleted the application and suddenly all the information in my account was also deleted. But I managed to recover my account but when I enter the application it says “We need more information” and redirects me to a chat. On the chat, I tried to put my concern on the chat but since then I have no response. What should I do ? Please help me.

I’ve been informed that an update is due tomorrow to fix this issue, until then we wait,
Also they don’t want everyone withdrawing all their stonks with the price increase

I have tried using the new update - sadly nothing has changed.

1 Like

I am experiencing similar prob. Since you rolled out update your site keeps crashing after I log on. Have cleared cache, uninstalled & reinstalled several times this morning. Very frustrating. Please advise. Thanks

1 Like

My Revolut App opens correctly but freezes so I cannot check my account, carry out any transaction, and then closes after a few seconds. This means I cannot access my account or chat to Revolut about how to fix the problem. I have deleted and reloaded the Revolut App several times but the problem persists. All other Apps on my iPhone work correctly. I am a premium card holder. Please advise. Thanks

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem and I am also a premium card holder. It only started in the last 24/48 hours. Hopefully will be resolved soon.

My husband is having the same problem and all Revolut say is they are aware of the problem and working on it.