📊 Investing in stock market

From the way I see it Revolut has to come up with a platform like other competitors (Webull) in order to bring aboard more customers.

1 Like

Or just improve a little at home, keep everything where it is but make it usable and rich in options. You want ETF’s? Come to Revolut. You want meme stocks? Come to revolut. Long term they only hurt themselves turning away serious investors. You have higher chances to stick with an app where you do your long term investing, it’s a win-win for everybody

1 Like

Any update on the Expiry and the ability to place an order GTC? that’s a must even for amateur traders.

Nope, try to ping someone from revolut team

1 Like

New companies added:

ACEV - ACE Convergence Acquisition Corp
AJAX - Ajax I
APXT - Apex Technology Acquisition Corp
APSG - Apollo Strategic Growth Capital
ACTC - Arclight Clean Transition Corp
AACQ - Artius Acquisition Inc
ACIC - Atlas Crest Investment Corp
BTWN - BTWN
BTAQ - Burgundy Technology Acquisition Corp
PRPB - CC Neuberger Principal Holdings II
CCX - Churchill Capital Corp II
CMLF - CM Life Sciences Inc
CRHC - Cohn Robbins Holdings Corp
CONX - Conx Corp
DCRB - Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corp
XPOA - DPCM Capital Inc.
DGNR - Dragoneer Growth Opportunities Corp.
ETAC - E.Merge Technology Acquisition Corp
EQD - Equity Distribution Acquisition Corp
FGNA - FG New America Acquisition Corp
FSRV - FinServ Acquisition Corp
FMAC - FirstMark Horizon Acquisition Corp
WPF - Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp.
FAII - Fortress Value Acquisition Corp II
FIII - Forum Merger III Corp
FTOC - FTAC Olympus Acquisition Corp
GSAH - GS Acquisition Holdings Corp II
HAAC - Health Assurance Acquisition Corp
HEC - Hudson Executive Investment Ord Shs Class A
JWS - Jaws Acquisition Corp
JAZZ - Jazz Pharmaceuticals
JIH - Juniper Industrial Holdings Inc Class A
STIC - Northern Star Acquisition Corp
RTP - Reinvent Technology Partners
IPOF - Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp VI
SRAC - Stable Road Acquisition Corp Class A
SVAC - Starboard Value Acquisition Corp
TBA - Thoma Bravo Advantage
THBR - Thunder Bridge Acquisition II Ltd
TPGY - TPG Pace Beneficial Finance Corp.
PACE - Tpg Pace Tech Opportunities Corp
TWCT - TWC Tech Holdings II Corp
VACQ - Vector Acquisition Corp.
VGAC - VG Acquisition Corp
VIH - VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings
2 Likes

is it possible I’m still on the waiting list for trading212 after 3 months?

Sir, this is the Revolut forum

1 Like

i know :smiley: i know :smiley: lol

I noticed UXIN status got changed to “sell only” on Revolut on Friday. Do you guys think it will return to normal shortly (as was the case with AMC and GME during hype-peak)?

Revolut Trading terms update today

It would be amazing if we could also participate in IPOs such as SOFI is already offering (in the US) and Robinhood is about to do! I guess and hope Revolut’s IPO is coming within 2 years now, it would be nice to be able to participate in its IPO ! : ) At least for the Metal accounts, that would be another great benefit for the Metal account (part of monetization strategy : )) ) Thanks !

Great job so far and nice progress on the App !
Would be nice to see our investment in stocks per sector in a Pie graph ! : ) (with % allocation per Sector at least) Thanks !

2 Likes

For the ppl interested now Revolut offers the chance to see all the lister Stocks we can buy, go to invest scroll down and click on discover all stocks
nice addittion

As far as I am aware, as an iOS user, I have been able to do that from day one when I started trading on Revolut, which was in early March.

Unless it’s new on Android, it’s been around for some time.

I am really curious if Revolut will try to compete with the popular trading apps and add ETF’s

Before they keep adding ETF or any other stocks we need to be able to place an order "Good Till Cancelled (GTC), that should be more important than more Stocks or ETF, then, you can think about competing with ANY Other app

1 Like

Hi guys, I am a new person to use Revolut. But could I ask where can I buy stocks? In my “Wealth” part, there is no “stock” option, only “Crypto”, “Commodities” and “Vaults”. What should I do?

Ensure your app is fully up to date. Additionally, stocks are not always available in all countries for one reason or another.

1 Like

Because of Brexit trading is not available in some countries

Revolut should have a plan that just includes unlimited commission free trading and unlimited currency exchange ( it would cost about 20-30€ a year).

1 Like