📊 Investing in stock market

There is already Revolut premium for unlimited currency exchange at 100€ per year, with 5 free trades included, if you want unlimited go for the metal plan, unlimited everything

1 Like

Hello, I just joined the community to share my feedback on the Stop Loss order. I’m not sure if this is going to reach the relevant product owner… It’s about the expiration of Stop Loss - I’ve just noticed that it is one day only. This limitation is really a deal-break for me. I’ll definitely not invest any more money in the stocks, and I’m seriously considering to sell all now when I’m still on the profit side. Until a longer period is implemented, as I prefer to sleep well rather than worry about a crash on US market every night (in Europe).

2 Likes

All orders are good until end of day

I am going to do the same, that there is no stop loss and also those that there are one day have cost is useless for me.

4 Likes

I just watched a presentation prepared by my Polish bank (mBank) on the Stop Loss. It is clear that it’s genuinely stupid to leave your stock unattended. I’m not going to set Stop Loss orders every day. Hence, I’m going to sell ALL stocks I have in Revolut still today. As a consequence, I’ll reevaluate the worthiness of Metal plan for my needs. I noticed few months ago that there is no longer any substantial difference in EUR/PLN exchange rates, in fact there is no difference at all when I checked right now.
PS. I’d appreciate some voice from Revolut on this matter. Is there a plan to implement long term/indefinite stop loss order?

3 Likes

Revolut trading is basically on hold since brexit happened, no official news or updates towards improving the app

2 Likes

@revolut please add “clover” to invest in

1 Like

Please add asap $wsm and $lpx thank you @ArsenG

Please add LPX and WSM

Some small improvements were added with the june update, no roadmap or other communication unfortunately

I hope soon they will add trading for swiss citizens. As now there is this new Revolut like bank Yuh that offers trading (but high fees, and only few stocks).
Come on REVOLUT!! Give us the trading pls :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I would like to invest in S&P500 shares. Will Revolut add S&P500 to its investment portfolio? Also, I am interested. Is Revolut planning to provide its shares to its own clients?

1 Like

Totally agree with you. I’m looking forward to enable trading for Belgium as well…! Revolut is my best bank that in middle of every transaction of mine because of the user friendly interface and sustainable high avalibility.

Hi, this is an ETF, Revolut does not currently have ETF’s and since the 2019 roadmap got dropped no news about it, so you can assume there will be no ETF’s coming to Revolut. For europeans you would have had available european ETF’s registered in the EU

1 Like

Revolut trading commission change - to be charged minimum country specific fee Or 0.25% of total order (whichever is greater)

Is it possible to move my stocks from revolut to another broker ?
Looks like some people managed to transfer from revolut to interactive brokers:

Officially there is no way to do it, you will have to sell your stocks and move your money to another broker

Thanks. I have managed to move it to interactive brokers as per rededit post above. it worked perfectly and it took 3 days.

I am really struggling with the fact of not having a GTC on the orders, I have to set up reminders in my calendar in order to sell a specific stock, OR at a specific price, when the GTC order would solve that for me. Just sharing some frustration :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use metal, so my fee is zero… i hope :smiley: