Invalid Phone Number..

The same here. I had to restore my phone to factory settings. Now I am f…ed.

Hello, I have invalid phone number which I even don’t remember… so I even can’t register from the begging. Could you please help me?

Hello, same issue for me since months and I gave up. Cant login with error message saying wrong number. I tried everything, talked to support, nothing since.

Hi. I’m finding the same issue since today: “The verification code or phone number you entered is incorrect” from the app. Please help.

Hi> I have problems to register for first time with revolut. When i try sign up and write my prone number after verification message revolut say that i already have account but i never had one. If I try to push “I forgot my passcode” and after receiving verification code it say that my code or phone are incorrect. Please help.

This is a user community, no Revolut support here.

I’ve been using Revolut for a couple of years and today I wouldn’t be able to log in using my phone number that I originally signed up to Revolut with. Fortunately after some headache I successfully could log on using a throwaway number or mine, having completed the selfie verification thing, and would like to switch back to my old number. Would like to get in touch with someone from Revolut to help me out with this.

Please check my post just above yours.

Sounds like you’ve created a second account. It’s best to contact in app support to resolve this.

I got everything sorted out eventually. And I got to experience the in-app chat for the first time. Such an interesting UI, having light grey text in white bubbles. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s not how it appears for me. It’s black text in white bubbles (or white text in dark grey bubbles in dark mode) and white text in dark blue bubbles.

Hi,
I can’t login into my app. It says: invalid phonenumber or password. What is the solution?

Hello,

I just downloaded revolut, it says my number is incorrect.

Any admins to help?

Kind Regards

This is a user community no Revolut support here.