I cannot verify identity

Same problem here. Yesterday I tried to start an account at Revolut. Now I’m stuck at the identification step. It keeps loading in the app. Hopefuly someone at Revolut will fix this quickly.

I got stuck at this step in the sign-up process. I sent my pictures with my ID card, but got in return an email that they can’t verify my identity, probably because of the light reflection on the plastic ID card of something. I tried again to sign up, but the process get stuck at the page requesting another ID document, but the user interface doesn’t load, and I can’t upload anything. I reinstalled the app on my android phone. I tried another android phone. I restarted the phone. With no results so far. Anyone … please help.

I am having the same problem. My identity is not getting verified and it is absolutely frustrating as I can not make any transactions!

Hi, I have similar problem.

I just installed the Revolut app and whenever I try to take identification selfie, the app just crashes. It seems I can’t do anything else than take the selfie, but it keeps crashing.

I have iPhone 6, if that helps.

Also, i typed in wrong email address and I tried to change it immidiately, but it already went to the selfie part and won’t let me back.

Any help would be great, as I need to start using Revolut ASAP.
I tried uninstalling multiple times, but after writing my phone number it jumps right to the selfie part.

Thanks for help.

Since this is a user community there is no Revolut support here.

I cannot verify my identity using my ID card and I have no other document apart from my driving lincence , which I understand is not acceptable.
Can I get some help from a human employee for my identification? I have been stuck for days and I am unable to use the app.

Please check my post just above yours.

I same problem guys, can`t verify my id and im waiting for help support for some time now…
Need a little bit of help here
Thank you.

This is a user community no Revolut support here.

Hi

Please help me.
I have been trying to verify my identity forever without any success.
I select my nationality and I upload my residence permit as I live in a country which is different than country of origin.
I keep uploading same documents again and again but all what I get is verification failure message that suggests I use my national ID or passport next time.
When I try again I only have the option to upload residence permit.

Can you please help?

Best regards,

Hi anyone can help I cannot log into my account. Please DM me thanks