I cannot verify identity

Same error. I cant create account.

2 Likes

Hi,

I’ve been trying to open an account since around November 2020. My documents don’t get verified, I have no idea why. I have tried to restart the app and try to sign up for an account and I have the same issue over and over again.

Revolut, please help me create a personal account. I urgently need it!

Trying to open account let me out money in, won’t let me verify identity and keeps sending me verification codes but closes the page I need to enter it on - really not a good start at all

Hi, i tryed to create revolut account, a made succesufuly my selfie, the i maked front and rear photo of my ID, that the app stuck on i screen with text that i need to provide other type of verifications ID’, but the options are inop and i cant choose anything. What i have done wrong?

2 Likes

Same here just now!!!

1 Like

Stuck on “We need another document to support your identity verification”

The same happened to me! Stuck on the government documents loading page…

Hi,I have same problem after installing app from invite of friend I did all that was asked e-mail, address , and all details after wards I make my selfie and ID front/back photo . Then I got next screen with “provide other type of verification” with both choises stuck in loading. After few minutes I get e-mail about not being verified.

Hi, same issue here. Tried deleting, reinstalling all the usual tricks but still stuck on “we need another document” with no way to move off this screen

1 Like

Hi Team,

Good day and hope all is well.

I’m trying to verify my identity and its not functioning well as I already picture several times my visa. Kindly advise and help as soon as possible.

Thank you

Hi there, no “team” here, unfortunately. :point_right: Social media.

Hi there,

I am having a problem with identifying my identity based on my ID. Also cannot add another document as the app kinda bugs. I’ve stated another city (where I live and work) than my hometown in ID

Pls help.

Same problem, loading the “choose document” windows takes forever. There is no way to reach techsupport via in app chat, because i cant log in without completing the verification

Hello. I have the exact same issue as @WittyAbnegate and some of the others above. My nationality is different from where I live and work. I have received an email saying Revolut was unable to verify my identity and when I go back to the app I see the Government-issued document page loading, if I click on losing the progress via ‘Quit’, it just sends me back to the phone login page which redirects me back to this one, so there’s no way around it and I can’t contact in-app support either.

In their terms and conditions, Revolut lists a couple of ways to contact them. In app chat isn’t the only one. :slightly_smiling_face:

I know, it’s frustration, people seem to find a thread, maybe read a couple of posts, but don’t seem to find the advice that’s given in between all those complaints. Shortcut: Social media.

try to downgrade the application, that worked for me.

Having the same issues as @WittyAbnegate . First verification failed seconds after submitting and now it is stuck loading that same page, unable to do anything at all.

1 Like

How do you do that on the IOS?

I have the same problem as all the people who has wrote in the las 2 days. I hope that this is a temporary thing and the company help us because I’m not able to find a mail or something to ask them. If someone knows anything please let me know

Hi, also same issue. Looks like it is nothing new so please fix it already!

On android it gets stuck at “we need another document to support your identity verification” phase. The selections options are greyed out or permanently loading.

(First time it worked but then got an email that We couldn’t verify your ID although all pictures were good quality and now when I retry it gets stuck at the above mentioned step and no way to use in app chat to contact support)