HRK (Croatian Kuna) Account

I am using previously mentioned “SuperSmart” plan from HPB (because it is free, the only reason) in Croatia, with mPošta and mPlatomat. Also I am using Revolut for almost two years now. About “SuperSmart”, it is an account with basic option, but this is all what I need. And it is free. Main disadvantage is that you need to wait several days for transaction to process and update your balance (for example you bought something on friday, there is no any logs in mobile app until wensday and then you can see description and amount and your balance is updated). That is why I am once per month transferring my salary to TransferWise. Also for quick transfers between my friends (during weekends and holidays) we are using iCard Wallet (they support HRK accounts). And for transferring HRK to EUR, I am using Skrill’s SMT service (until now there were no fees), it allows me to transfer HRK from my “SuperSmart” HPB debit card to my Bunq account and then I do transfer from Bunq to Revolut also without any fees. Also I am using KeksPay (sometimes Aircash), Klarna’s Wavy, DiPocket (they have precisely description with accurate address where did you buy/purchased something and they were first to introduce Google Pay), Monese (UK account). Mostly I am using those apps because they are really useful and they really work, they are free and with other resonable fees, and because our banks (in Croatia) are incompetent to make/develop an useful app that works and/or due the high monthly fees. I am not planing on using N26 when and if it arrives in Croatia due the reason that Croatia was not part of it for a long period of time. Those applications that I am using for managing money are affordable and efficient. But I cant wait for Revolut to finally introduce HRK account or at least deposits!!! As Erasmus+ participant Revolut saved me a lot of money in a way that I did not have to pay high fees and ridiculous exchange rates, so this way with Revolud I had more money to enjoy my Erasmus+ adventure. So thank you Revolut and please enable HRK deposit in resonable time.

1 Like