HRK (Croatian Kuna) Account

Let’s add then BGN to HRK and HUF :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New update is here and there is still no fix for croatian flag on Kuna currency menu.

BGN flag was fixed but I use beta iOS app,so do not now maybe is not yet in the official app.

1 Like

It is fixed on 5.39 version of the app (today’s update)

I have 5.39 and its not working here. Talking about iOS. :neutral_face:

with new iOS v5.40 update its finally fixed… yay!

Now bring croatian language to the app … untill you working with HRK top-up option :kissing_heart:

I’d be glad to translate the app into Croatian :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am using previously mentioned “SuperSmart” plan from HPB (because it is free, the only reason) in Croatia, with mPošta and mPlatomat. Also I am using Revolut for almost two years now. About “SuperSmart”, it is an account with basic option, but this is all what I need. And it is free. Main disadvantage is that you need to wait several days for transaction to process and update your balance (for example you bought something on friday, there is no any logs in mobile app until wensday and then you can see description and amount and your balance is updated). That is why I am once per month transferring my salary to TransferWise. Also for quick transfers between my friends (during weekends and holidays) we are using iCard Wallet (they support HRK accounts). And for transferring HRK to EUR, I am using Skrill’s SMT service (until now there were no fees), it allows me to transfer HRK from my “SuperSmart” HPB debit card to my Bunq account and then I do transfer from Bunq to Revolut also without any fees. Also I am using KeksPay (sometimes Aircash), Klarna’s Wavy, DiPocket (they have precisely description with accurate address where did you buy/purchased something and they were first to introduce Google Pay), Monese (UK account). Mostly I am using those apps because they are really useful and they really work, they are free and with other resonable fees, and because our banks (in Croatia) are incompetent to make/develop an useful app that works and/or due the high monthly fees. I am not planing on using N26 when and if it arrives in Croatia due the reason that Croatia was not part of it for a long period of time. Those applications that I am using for managing money are affordable and efficient. But I cant wait for Revolut to finally introduce HRK account or at least deposits!!! As Erasmus+ participant Revolut saved me a lot of money in a way that I did not have to pay high fees and ridiculous exchange rates, so this way with Revolud I had more money to enjoy my Erasmus+ adventure. So thank you Revolut and please enable HRK deposit in resonable time.

1 Like

me too. For free. As a gift for finally introducing HRK deposit. :heart:

Or just use KeksPay (it is free) or Sberbank’s B-Free account (it is free also, with no fees).

1 Like

5066C9E0-E4A4-4D4E-A231-32564EF676D7

2 Likes

@Dinko, thank you for introducing your way of handling money things right now. It sound quite complicated with all those companies/apps involved but you seem to have found a way to reduce fees to zero.
That is good stuff.

1 Like

Notifications are still in english, why? :thinking:

And why 7.99 HRK is 8 HRK for today. I spent today 7.99 not 8 HRK… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Just want to let you know that today I used Curve to top-up/deposit money to Revolut account. I got the same rate as prevoius with Skrill SMT, no fees. And also now I am using Curve for all payments in Croatia (HPB MasterCard from my “SuperSmart” account in underneath), so now I can see all transactios in real time (in HPB mobile banking app was late I could see transaction several days after I buy sometnig) https://community.revolut.com/t/hrk-croatian-kuna-account/18387/250

Is it possible now to top up with HRK ?

1 Like

No its not :frowning:

Come on… we need HRK top up!

I’ve got a bunch of HRK stuck in my Croatian account and I have no idea how to transfer them to Revolut without onerous fees…

2 Likes

Same situation with me…

By now we should all know the meaning of “soon” in Revolut’s case. :grinning: In Revolut’s dictionary “soon” is everything just not soon. It might be a time-span from 2 months to 2 years. They should really update their definition of “soon” with the standard one https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/soon
So, from the previous experience, I am afraid it won’t be any time soon.
It became really popular in every day culture, if you know that something won’t be any time soon to say: “As Revolut would say it - soon.” Revolut’s way of doing things soon.
Let’s be honest here guys, it is Croatia what we are talking about, (its) endless bureaucracy probably has some role here (negotiations, technical preparation that everything runs smooth). :joy:

1 Like

UPDATE: Few posts ago I mentioned that I used Skrill SMT service for HRK my local bank (via debit card) transfer to Revolut EUR. Skrill started, without any notice, charged transactions only in EUR currency!

Curve card now seems the only favorable and acceptable option with the lost of just about 0,15%. Sign up with code LGNI2 & get £5.