How to verify my account with a broken camera ?

It’s a regulatory thing. Revolut wants to know that the ID owner is currently in possession of the ID, and that phone owner, ID owner and the person setting up the count are identical. It’s a method to reduce fraud and identity theft. It’s unlikely that they’re going to allow to submit “pre-fabricated” images for identity verification that are easier to tamper with.

1 Like

Hi Revolut Team,

I have the same problem. I can’t verify my acount since my front camera is broken and there is no option (use back camera, use the camera of my computer or anything else…). The other problem is that I’ve already sent money to my revolut account and I can’t use it or get it back ! It’s very unfair to allow a client to put money into his account and then prevent him to use it, so can you provide some help please ?

Kind regards

How is your broken camera the fault of :r:

I am also looking to identify mine, I have a beard and hair now and was bald in my passport photo and don’t plan on shaving is there any way around this?

I also have the same problem, my new device have not selfie’s camera, are they resolve this problem?

This is not solved, the app freezes as soon as the camera option is used.

I ha e same issue, how to contact support to send better selfie???

Please help cannot enter in Revolut camera not working, can remove this thing?

I would like to install App revolut on PC windows, in emulator BleuStacks

OK, but then I can’t authenticate, because I don’t have a camera on my desktop…

In this case you can’t use Revolut. OMG.